Kamael notes

setokaiba

Now then my idea is to say what you have tested and liked/disliked in the new Kamael expansion to lineage 2 i want serious oppinions not something like "omfg wtfzors kamaelz rockz" So anyway i will start

The new race:

Well i had some fun with my soul hound it is an interesting combo spell caster debuffer and something like treasure hunter but with rapier he has some very strong attack skills with it in close range the class is relatively stable in long range too since it can attack from a long distance away it can be played in 2 modes...the casting speed on nukes is kind of hard so if you can get close in siege/pvp melee is better than casting spells. I had expected that getting souls would be a problem but you have a skill that sacrifices some health and gives you souls (souls are like glad and tyrant power ups) so in pvp with a healer it's no problem to get full souls and then get some heals and be ready for battle.Also Kamael is not overpowered but rather a flexible class

The interface:

Well it was horrid i couldn't get used to it in any way i hated the fact that now i have 8!!! buttons instead of 4 on that little bar...i hate the fact that i can't see charecter clan skills and social action in tabs but i have to open whole new windows to view them...i mean sure the grouping buff/debuff/toggle/normal skills was a good move but come 8 buttons? thats just over the limit...the new radar is also crappy....i mean when you get a radar you expect a cool radar like no terrain radar with dots on it (sure add mob shower to it but terrain?) it was annoying but not a killer some people might even enjoy it too bad im not one of those people...

The addition of that new bracelet and element systems is nice adds a lot more to the pvp itself but i still need to test it more if anyone can check Bracelet system i will be glad :)

lol

Another great statement from micholes (in another section or topic u find his statement like: "?" "o_0")

This is not a spaming section and this forum isn't for spamer like u. If u want have 200 post or 500 and u want see a hidden post in section (exploit,bots) and u writting such spam, because u want strain your braint to write something intelignet, then buy premium account.