[Help]I have problem with TexEnvMap

Oroshimaru

Hi guys, i have a problem with TexEnvMap...

I want to create a new armor but when insert the texenvmap into specular dont create the armor with riflession effect...

shot00001gr.jpg

This is the Shader

width=1024 height=575http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5959/shaderx.jpg[/img]

This is teh TexEnvMap

width=1024 height=575http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4853/texenvmap.jpg[/img]

Its possible to resolv this problem???

you try using another image for make map? and ofc you get this problem because  I see in first picture you use combiner in row are need put _ori texture you wrong man!

for the map i need to use another image???

yes man but what you do with shader Upbody? you try put combiner in diffuse layer this is wrong!!!, you don't need do that

and how do I figure out how do I set?? I have created the shader file and the file texenvmap...

Is possible to create an guide for this problem???

well man I can't understand why you make combiner.. for what reason? what material need be combiner for do that? is only UPBODY,LOWBODY,GLOVES,BOOTS, you don't have Wings like Kamael o something like that

i need to create a new armor like moirai heavy. I customize the file dds with photoshop, and after open Unreal program and create the shader for all parts, but when i insert the texenvmap on the specular(Shader) i haven't the lucid effect. I want to know the same steps for create this effect.