interlude [L2OFF] L2Overdose 30x ETA: 07.12.2010

spiritro

Sorry for being honest but it looks like you are.

You want to be serious but u dont have site.

U had one, fine, it went offline, fine - u do some maintenance... for few days.

Its 2 days till 'grand' opening. U said, NEW site will be up 3 days before live... and still cant see shit.

Yea sorry , that i forgot to reply you,today was 1 December , our Romanian "Happy" Day. So no one was working,tomorrow till night web will be on,server open still: 03.12.2010 00:00 Gmt+2 , make noise then,if the server and stuff are not ready.Just have some faith:)

Server was on at midnight but.. a couple of hours later server turned off...

and it's still offline..

any news ?? forum isn't working too..

let us know something of what's happening to the server

The worst thing you can do.. is to don't give news to players.. if they don't have a reply from Admin or GM's they will leave..

I'm not one of those devs who open servers and then close them,so for that reason i will not lie the community.

The problem was like this:

One of our former dev member, when he saw the launch of the server and all the good work that we did , he think "better" to delete our entire project and reset the server.

For that reason we will delay the open-date once again,to remake the backup server and to stable better the security on our servers.

We did not expect such a thing to happen!!

Excuse us cause we are humans and we make some times mistakes.

We are sorry for this , but is the better way to make this server strong.

L2Overdose DevTeam

Regards.

This is SCAM SERVER!!

Do not try play there or donate.

Admin collected moneys from me and friends and he closed server.

Now after we announced our clan leaves server and we started to ask questions. First he started deleting posts, then he closed forum to avoid responsibility.

Sad thing is i had a nice collection of pms with RULLER. For example:

"When we put back the server on live , check official announcement, you will be the first one who gets the aio account. with full 30 days. "

and.. smth like: I am a mon of my word!.

Sad, True, Dont think about this server anymore.

If you like to make anti advertising you can make how long you want , but i told you all the server will be open! so stop saying shit , i can't give you the reward if the server is closed! When the server will be LIVE if you don't get what you request then you can talk or better to say if the server will not open in 3-4 days. Then you will can attack our staff and talk shits about our work.

Cause everyone know to talk on the internet and try to be smarter but any of you know how it is to stable a server? even a JAVA ?

The answer is NO.You know only to say bad words about peoples work.

Anyway tell me please what friends of yours did make so many donations ???

The only donations that we receive are 25 euros,and for you're knowledge i turn off forum because of players like you "the spammer boys team".

If you like to make anti advertising you can make how long you want , but i told you all the server will be open! so stop saying shit , i can't give you the reward if the server is closed! When the server will be LIVE if you don't get what you request then you can talk or better to say if the server will not open in 3-4 days. Then you will can attack our staff and talk shits about our work.

Cause everyone know to talk on the internet and try to be smarter but any of you know how it is to stable a server? even a JAVA ?

The answer is NO.You know only to say bad words about peoples work.

Anyway tell me please what friends of yours did make so many donations ???

The only donations that we receive are 25 euros,and for you're knowledge i turn off forum because of players like you "the spammer boys team".

well since he insulted your staff , called you a scammer etc...you can keep his money without giving him anything ^^