[Request] Promotional Video

L2Dialogos

Hello MxC.

I'd like to request a Promotional Video, from an excellent video shooter among you people.

The Promo vid should include info from our server www.l2venture.com.

Another thing that you can bear in mind, is that the video is to include some Lineage 2 Official vids aswell (edited ofcourse), and i would like you to use After Effects, or any other equivalent application. Include awsome effects, but moreover eye-catching ones.

If you would like, you could join the server, and I could provide you with a Wyvern, to shoot different objects/areas you deem are to be included.

Rewards:

You will be given ~7k Adena here, at Maxcheaters, a PaySafeCard that will consist of 10 euros, and Server Rewards, if you would like to play on our server aswell.

Thank you everyone for your tries, and I hope there will be at least a decent video for us to broadcast to others, in order to make our server appealing, on a greater number.

PS: I  hope you don't think that I am a 10-year-old with zero knowledge of english, nor that I ain't to be trusted, I believe I have proven that throughout the passage. Thanks again, and I hope you will be auspicious with your participation.