General Gaming Forum

mg13gr

@micholes ok I accept ur opinion but when u will make a better site come to tell me...

@star yeah I aggree with u man... It's a little difficult... For this reason I want the members of the forum to advertise the site to their friends... ;) ;) ;)\]

Edit: @lightmagik Donation images added on footers of the site...! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Looool...

Man some guyz post topics from here...

All the rest forum isn't like mxc...

Grrrrr...

Mxc is specially for l2...! Check the rest of my forum and tell me if you believe the same thing yet...

One question...! Who mod move it to spam topic??? :S :S :S :S :S I don't have prob but I want to know... I didn't post it to Off Topic for posts count... Simply I asked TheMenTaL and he told me to make it at Off Topic...

I told noble's to move it ^^

Grrrrr... Bad boy...! Just joking! :P :P :P

Ok no problem but I think people in Off Topic give more attention... In spam topic they think that it's only spam... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Grrrrr... Bad boy...! Just joking! :P :P :P

Ok no problem but I think people in Off Topic give more attention... In spam topic they think that it's only spam... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

heh i Understand you but its just that people would start just posting for a post etc etc and the whole topic would be messed up

heh i Understand you but its just that people would start just posting for a post etc etc and the whole topic would be messed up

Ok... As u want... I don't have any problem...!!

True true ah by the way sorry i looked around seems it really has non maxbastards stuff and it's pretty fun :)

A little...Tip:

www.freehostia.com

You could take the free plan and just install SMF 1.3 .It would be better and no lag.You could also install vBulletin Boards which are more stable(you have to find them cracked :P).ANyway it's just a suggestion...

About the domain: It would be : http://xxxxxxxxx.freehostia.com

Greetz ;)