interlude [L2J]Line][Age Sental PvP Server

Agelos_DSF

LineAge  

21 members have voted

1. 1. LineAge

• Sental
    • Sental
    • Sental

Due to our site hosting machine broke down you will be able to have a feedback or how to connect guide here

www.l2sental.forum.st

for how to connect:

http://l2sental.forum.st/general-discussion-f4/how-to-connect-guide-t4.htm#4

Still not added on voting sites -.-

On one you are added, website url is wrong. Its still l2sental.tk

Are you sure you want voting sites? i will dedicate him first buy a proper domain and then advertise on hopzone

Are you sure you want voting sites? i will dedicate him first buy a proper domain and then advertise on hopzone

And can you tell me whats the point then hosting server at home this 1week or so (you said in one or two weeks you are going to buy dedicated/domain) ^^ ?

And can you tell me whats the point then hosting server at home this 1week or so (you said in one or two weeks you are going to buy dedicated/domain) ^^ ?

i just need 30 ppl /40 on to dedicate him :D without voting sites

i just need 30 ppl /40 on to dedicate him :D without voting sites

You wont get 30/40 ppl for sure. Why? Most players dont enter .tk servers/sites, if they enter they dont play on home hosted servers.

If you buy domain now maybe you'll get some people, but without voting sites, how do you think player will see your server's info etc? (Only from MxC)? ^^

You wont get 30/40 ppl for sure. Why? Most players dont enter .tk servers/sites, if they enter they dont play on home hosted servers.

If you buy domain now maybe you'll get some people, but without voting sites, how do you think player will see your server's info etc? (Only from MxC)? ^^

ATM< im so desperate for a server, that i dont care :P

Server updated to rev 210 Succesfully

Fixed the CTF Problem that you cant register

Skill fixes

Now added commands likde .ctfreg / .ctfunreg

Same on TvT

Same on Dm

Rework Some thinks on DM

Rework Some thinks on TvT

Skill cast fixes

Fixes for Antharas

Fixes for Baium

Now all bosses almost like retail except Ice Queen Fairy that is our custom Boss

Akken ,  make hero weapons for sale so normal chars can buy wear and enchant to + 6  MAX and ofcourse keep the unique hero wep glow and don't able augmentation on hero wps .... this option will bring a lot of ppl to your server  ... BUT the  hero wep SA must work properly.

Able the + 6 armor set bonus

Akken ,  make hero weapons for sale so normal chars can buy wear and enchant to + 6  MAX and ofcourse keep the unique hero wep glow and don't able augmentation on hero wps .... this option will bring a lot of ppl to your server  ... BUT the  hero wep SA must work properly.

Able the + 6 armor set bonus

I got armor as a custom item already thnx but no