Kamael race

i powned 3 kamael's lvl 80 with my phoneix knight !!! That means that kamael race sux ...or maybe the player's that i powned wasn't too good at PvP :D

or that it's on L2J and you just ignored common sense

seriously.

that was on a L2J server :P .Do u think that the kamael can kill a phoneix knight on official server ???

ofC kamael chars are more like technical chars which gives another sense in L2 with traps/decoy/disarm  a kamael on off can pown easily  Don't compare them in an L2j server where they don't even work to the 50% on some servers

Kamael Berserkers have Shoulder Charge= Like Charge in Wow, but with longer stun and land rate, and delay is 5 seconds. Contagion and Crushing pain do 1500 damage on tanks, 2500 on mystics and archers... If you know how to play, you can kill anyone... (if the stun does not land , 70% of times you die xD)

I Believe That We Must Stop Discuss About The Kamael Class.Coz Is Stupid...I Played In L2J Servers With Kamaels And I Only Choosed Them To See The New Class And Not To Discuss If They Are Better Or Worst From The Other Chars...

P.S.: We Must Consider And Other Parameters...For Example Think One Man That Has An TH And He Plays With TH For 2 Years...And One Man That Has A Kamael And He Plays With Kamael For 2 Days...Who Will Win???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was once playing a kamel some time back on a priv l2j serverthere were almost no skills working , and none kamel weapons like rapiers to buy ... thought i somehow managed to sub it to necro but still i coulden't use a robe

i would like to try them with the skills, they seem interesting

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i hate kamael too, they should have add more classes to orcs instead of that crap new race

wheres the orc mystic summoner? for example ^^

Good ideia.. never cross my mind this one!

Well, orcs summoner.!! and te summon are....: an ORC :D