Kamael race

Everyone says that kamaels are one of the worst race.  I believe it too.

Dark Elves ftw  ;D ;D ;D

Does anyone knows anything about kamaels skills

or classes?

Btw kamaels dance very nice  :P :P

• 2 weeks later...

Kamael looks like gay,i have tested all the classes in multiple servers and the result is like..

Server1:Kamael overpowered        Server2:Kamael sux        Server1+2:Unbalanced classes bugs etc..

Botted a Kamael Soul Breaker to 6x on retail and can't say it's weak. The 50% heals penality is the biggest problem I ran into. Solo pvp was a bit tricky sometimes but in a group I never felt useless :P

well evryone know what is situation at DN with cross sub like OL/EE HE/BD and etc imigine what will be happen.. with kamael kamael/pp or wc :) lol.. but kamael never will come at DN we still havent IL :)

I believe that Kamael is not Lineage.See how lineage is now.I don't like it,i hate it.I will never play kamael server for sure.And see how u enchant at kamael clients.And the inventory is awful  :'(

I believe that Kamael is not Lineage.See how lineage is now.I don't like it,i hate it.I will never play kamael server for sure.And see how u enchant at kamael clients.And the inventory is awful  :'(

totally agree.

that`s no more L2  :(