[Question] Ratedropquest/Ratequestsreward

MadManKoH

Question

Hello, i am using scoria free pack,

And my question is: First, i am running a low rate server (25x/25x...) and i want to increase the RateDropQuest/RateQuestsReward and there is a NOTE: "This need quests to be rewritten in dp in order to work".. How? do i have to execute SQL? What is the name of SQL? Or how/what should i rewritten in dp? Thanks very much!

PS: I already posted on scoria forum but they told me they don't support any free pack, they will help me only if i purchase their pack.. Meh'.. Any help? :D

rates.gif

8 answers to this question

This means that you must edit the DP only for a specific quests... I don't actually know which they are, but this is ONLY for few quests. For the others, when you change it, the rate is changed normally.

(Now it reminds me.. The reward rate for example for Baium quest will be the same.. You won't take 18 items when you have it set to 2, but for a normal quest, you'll take for example 2 times more adena... If you understand me.. :D )