Walker 1.56 on Dragon Network ( dragon server ) PROBLEM !

Terminator

I make auto-upload, than i turn it off by set other proxy, than i edit hosts, than i copy fdlrv or smth like that to SYSTEM, than i open l2walker werify or smth like that, minimalize that, then i open l2walker.exe, minimalize it, than i open Game with l2.exe.... before i enter game i can load/edit settings in walker.. but when i enter game,and click " HOME " window with settings appear JUST for 1/2 sec.. and disapear :///

Friend told me i must  open game with l2walker.. CLiCK " Run " But when i do it, i get error...

There was no problem with walker 1.46, cuz i copyed OTHER SYSTEM, and i can open game with l2walker.. but with 1.56 dunno how =/ Help me pls

Try replacing or editing l2.ini and then use walker to launch the game.

If it doesnt help, say what kind of problem is it.

I always launch l2 with walker, sometimes when the window appear for 1 sec i quit l2walker (end its process) and launch it again (without quitting l2). It helps me.

i had sometimes that probs....uts can damaged system folder....trty copy again your editor and ready for walker thiw can help..btw im using 1.52 walker if u want PM me i send you good luck

• 2 weeks later...

you make it wrong a little...witohut modyfing l2.ini you need to, l2w 1.46:

run game in window and log on char

run l2asrv

run l2wIG

now click restart game>relog and enter pass again and log again on char.

Now HOME will work and window will stay

For 1.56 pm me and I'll give you link to all what you need to make it work :)