Would You like servers like this?

gmakhs

I understood but..40% enchant rate on a high rate PvP srv? :/ lol noAlso u ever thought if srv will get so much ppl that there will be so much parties at rbs?

First, i know a sever with 33% enchant rate :d l2Gang (im new on MX so i dont know i can write the servers name)

Second, what i mean, for me is more interesting if there are a lot of people, its not funny if just 1 clan o 2 clan, or at least 1 ally pwn al server. I wonder if any server pvp :D, could have pvp like l2 dragon network (im talking about 3 years ago or a bit more) where had like 3 allys (each of them 5 clan).

Ofc will be so hard, what im suggesting is to improve something on raid boss, make them more interesting, that more people try to go to them cuz on pvp servers people just go to epics, no all the others.

no server will be freya im gonna support a dead chronicle :)

ehhh you gonna make Freya chronicle, or befor? u confuse me :D

Ps: write the server name, i understand that you had other servers

i see a lot of nice idead and i can  add the most on them in the server but i thing the bigest problem is the popullation ... so if i create this server i will need your help to support it :) (server machine is able to handle 800 ppl without lag) i haven't tested for more

i see a lot of nice idead and i can  add the most on them in the server but i thing the bigest problem is the popullation ... so if i create this server i will need your help to support it :) (server machine is able to handle 800 ppl without lag) i haven't tested for more

Im not against of donators, if u see i payed VIP member :/, for donations i suggest if pvp server, donate for clan hall, acesories, or stuff like that, if u had weapons +++ those need to be kinda easy to get that enchant for normal players, so they will not be like discrimated :D

About the enchant rate, i saw some poll around, that some echants could be by level, each enchant have less rate to success, so by donations can be donated for weapons +10 (i still recommend max 16), so to get weapon +10 its hard, but not so hard, and from 10 to 16, just lucky ones :D

exactly i never thought about add donates i thing ppl hat them :)

the only donates i thing about to add is for change char name and clan name

and some donation for server support like support us if you want

nothing for items

About the donations i agree with j.morva .. dont put "OP" donations like active/passive augment skill, or either skills form other classes.

And of if u make hard enchant, morva is right make that u can't donate for max enchant.

A thing u should add is Vote reward.. but don't allow more then 2 boxes from same ip.. or not even 2.

A thing u should add is Vote reward.. but don't allow more then 2 boxes from same ip.. or not even 2.

Well if vote reward is implemented, u can add an npc, where u can with reward items, can buy armors, weapons +6 (not to max enchant), enchants, blessed, codex mastery, or stuff like that, but if something enchant, or to add atribute element to armor-weapon.

im not gonna add donate for items as i said :) im naking the server for hobby not to earn money :)

im earn 7000 euro per month from my job so i can pay for the machine :)

Can u send me any money? :D joke

what if we put normal scrolls on 50% change

(easy to get) and blessed enchants scrolls on 100% but verry hard to get?

Well as a player, i always like 100% rate enchant, but thinking as better gameplay, and maybe to extend servers life, i propose this. Blessed 80% to +10, and from 10 to 16 less rate. Ofc normal enchants less rate :D

Also, blesseds hard to get them.

What's my idea, that just few people could have a weapon max enchant not see a clan with all weapons max enchant and start pwn everyone.

Other thing about events, can add like hide and seek, or some riddle events, so anyone can win and the reward 1 blessed enchant. Something like that.

There are so many ideas, that can be add, looking how the server grow

and all items with adena and enchants with  gold bars

I'm not so good with cheats, bots or all those stuff, but if i'm not so wrong, there are few ways to cheat gold bars, to clone them

So maybe other item to be the global currency

I'm not so good with cheats, bots or all those stuff, but if i'm not so wrong, there are few ways to cheat gold bars, to clone them

So maybe other item to be the global currency

If u wanna put gb as currency but u are afraid of the bug for gb.. i think that if u put a 10 sec re-use delay between exchanging 1kkk adena into 1 gb u will fix it.