Would You like servers like this?

gmakhs

Hi im curently having a pvp farm server and a low rate server and i wanna ask you would you like like 2 new dedicated hosted servers???

one Pure PVP easy to get items subs and etc and one mid rate with farm? like 30-45x?

give me your sugestions please :D

i have a dedicated machine with 24gb ram

Personally i'll prefer a PvP server.. pretty easy to get items but u should invent urself something unique to make the gameplay interesting..

+Currency only adena & gold bars!

Also i preffered a high rate pvp server, cuz for me, i have few time for play, so if i need to farm 2-3 hrs every day, for 2 weeks i'm gonna quit soon.

Some thing i suggest, if it is pvp server, dont make it +30 enchant stuff, make it max 16, and maybe a low enchant rate, so maybe could be more balanced, o some way hard to get enchants and blessed enchants.

Other thing, make something with raid boss, cuz on high rates, the usual raid boss, no1 kill them, normal i mean raids on ketra, varka, silent valley, hotsprings, some of blazin swamp, and some a bit lower could increase level.

Other example, make the toppest weapons expensives, s84, and the enchants make them low rate succes, but to dont broke the weapon, just low -2 enchant if fail, safe +3, max 16. With that people will have few weapons and maybe not so much ++++

Well i dont know if other people like this, but this are some suggestions.

yy i like GvE server too,but not with fucking donators +30 skills lol(scryde)

OnTopic:I would prefer the pvp server too.i suggest you to open only one (for me the pvp on) and concenstrate on this

Well yeah the PvP srvs is the best choice.. to make it more interesting u could add Rb's how other ppl said.. that drops rb jewels + blessed + ls... also make that when enchant fails item doesnt break but goes back 2 enchants.. how other ppl mentioned..

My opinion is that if u make farming too hard ppl won't join,so u could also make easy farm for items but hard for ls.. or something else just try invent something unique.

BTW wich is the name server, to have it in mine to joing if u create a entertaining server :D

About the raidboss, make them hard, that need to be killed by at least 2 parties, respawn time like 2-4 days, good drop, make like 20-25 raids, so clans will need to fight to get them, so 2 parties killing the raid, 1 or 2 more defending if pvp comes :D.

Other thing, that the raidboss dont die by reflect damage.

Normal enchants 40% rate, blessed 55% or something like that, and if failed, dont break just lose 2 enchants :D. If safe is 3 or maybe for for duals have SA, and to 5 failed, that it return to 4, but to 6, if failed, return to 4, what i mean, that if any enchant failed, dont reduce from safe enchant.

If anyone dont understand tell me and i'll edit it :D

I understood but..40% enchant rate on a high rate PvP srv? :/ lol no

About the raidboss, make them hard, that need to be killed by at least 2 parties, respawn time like 2-4 days, good drop, make like 20-25 raids, so clans will need to fight to get them, so 2 parties killing the raid, 1 or 2 more defending if pvp comes :D.

Also u ever thought if srv will get so much ppl that there will be so much parties at rbs?