Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I don't think anybody knows me but I'm playing L2 on private server for a year now.

 

Since the first week I play, I'm using l2walker, I never made a character without bot. I had one main character and about 10 bot fully scripted(low lvl scavengers to get mat for my main) running.

 

 

 

I had a lot of fun playing but I had more fun managing my bots (like a sim city like :-) ). This was fun because L2walker did work without problem on C1. Then came C2 and L2walker didn't work anymore, at this time I discovered on gamehaqs the help exploit (but it was at beginning only open gate and retrieve money from castle). Then came C3 and l2walker did work again and I started overbuffing, this was really cool. I had a high character and could still level up quiet fast.

 

But then came L2player and l2walker and html exploit were finished.

 

 

 

Also my favorite l2 boards (gamehaqs and elitepvper) became to be full of stupid people and nothing constructive came out of it anymore.

 

 

 

So after explaining my life, here is my question, do you think there is hope for new interesting exploit on L2 ?

 

I'm not asking here for exploit, but for your opinion. Do you think it will be possible to have fun on L2 ?

 

 

 

I'm currently playing other games but still reading l2 boards :-)

 

I want also to thanks a lot of people who helped me having good time on L2 : the guys from the beginning at gamehaqs and elitepvper, maxtor for his great work, laks for his help :-) sauron for doing a token for my unknow french server 7 month ago, maddeamon for the first html and other who helped me for my bot-overbuff project. Cheers & have fun

Posted
Hi' date='

 

I don't think anybody knows me but I'm playing L2 on private server for a year now.

 

Since the first week I play, I'm using l2walker, I never made a character without bot. I had one main character and about 10 bot fully scripted(low lvl scavengers to get mat for my main) running.

 

 

 

I had a lot of fun playing but I had more fun managing my bots (like a sim city like :-) ). This was fun because L2walker did work without problem on C1. Then came C2 and L2walker didn't work anymore, at this time I discovered on gamehaqs the help exploit (but it was at beginning only open gate and retrieve money from castle). Then came C3 and l2walker did work again and I started overbuffing, this was really cool. I had a high character and could still level up quiet fast.

 

But then came L2player and l2walker and html exploit were finished.

 

 

 

Also my favorite l2 boards (gamehaqs and elitepvper) became to be full of stupid people and nothing constructive came out of it anymore.

 

 

 

So after explaining my life, here is my question, do you think there is hope for new interesting exploit on L2 ?

 

I'm not asking here for exploit, but for your opinion. Do you think it will be possible to have fun on L2 ?

 

 

 

I'm currently playing other games but still reading l2 boards :-)

 

I want also to thanks a lot of people who helped me having good time on L2 : the guys from the beginning at gamehaqs and elitepvper, maxtor for his great work, laks for his help :-) sauron for doing a token for my unknow french server 7 month ago, maddeamon for the first html and other who helped me for my bot-overbuff project. Cheers & have fun[/quote']

 

 

 

The exploits at L2 off (modded) cant fully blocked. Everything is be done thru hexing-hexing , since we dont have the L2 source.Some exploits like Help.htm will work forever, and noone can block them,like reading all recipes ingame,some bypased quests,shops ids etc.. Now about token, none can block it, L2 is using blowfish algorithm, it cannot be changed, and L2Walker will be forever unbloked.At Official some ppl said that RSA encryption and blowfish have changed...make it more invulnerable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • https://l2goldcustom.online/
    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..