(ENG)[Request]>>Shoulder Pads-Armors<<

POP-CORN

well man for add new shoulders of course you need work Autodesk 3D Studio Max, because you are adding new Shoulder for Armor and of course a hard work eh because need put in right place :D

well man for add new shoulders of course you need work Autodesk 3D Studio Max, because you are adding new Shoulder for Armor and of course a hard work eh because need put in right place :D

iam already using 3ds... with the guide that i found in mxc...

but this guide is incomplete imo... low-detailed-racing videos that cant understand what its going... on.

+the material thing... every time i add thetexture on my model it spreading randomly... and cant fix...

dunno...iam doing something wrong and i cant see my creations ig... dunno where is the mistake tbh...

+i cant understand how i will enter my object to Z-modeler... since it doesnt accept the object files from 3ds...

iam working on rhis programm for a week...or so... and still nothing works... its preety annoying...

anyways...

As someone said before umaking really good guides...

So can u make something with Photos? or a High quality Video? pls?

well you wrong about guide, this guide from LauQ is really useful and all are explained there, you do something wrong is cause don't get what you want, try watch more videos in youtube making models + UNWRAP ;)

try watch more videos in youtube making models + UNWRAP ;)

well... idont really have problem on the making...

but Material is a pain in the ass... as i see on Videos from this guide he just open those Spheres Draging the texture as TGA and Drop it on the sphere... then he drag it from the Sphere and Drop it on the Model...

what iam doing wrong in this process?

Seriously its too anoying...Can u give me a link from a Video with these thing?

Cause i only found how to create a "panel" and put this pannel to Ps... to make the textures as u want... didnt find something equal with  ready models-textures :(

Btw do i miss any step?

well look man, I think for make that you need UnrealED cracked from Gildor, because this animation is not simple, you need make shoulders separated and of course you need put in right place, I can't explain you because is not a simple process really sorry :(

well look man, I think for make that you need UnrealED cracked from Gildor, because this animation is not simple, you need make shoulders separated and of course you need put in right place, I can't explain you because is not a simple process really sorry :(

My last Question was just for... accesories as the guide saying..."my bad didnt mention that i am not speaking for padsanymore"

iam trying to create masks... but Textures spreading around when iam Dragging the Texture from the Sphere... to the model...

but i dont know what to do, to put the Texture... as he is doing in the video...

Any tip? something more that i have to do except from Dragging it?

My last Question was just for... accesories as the guide saying..."my bad didnt mention that i am not speaking for padsanymore"

iam trying to create masks... but Textures spreading around when iam Dragging the Texture from the Sphere... to the model...

but i dont know what to do, to put the Texture... as he is doing in the video...

Any tip? something more that i have to do except from Dragging it?

you don't need drop texture in sphere, you can drop in model :), and when make UNWRAP you select texture from there :) enjoy.