[HELP]Remote Program.

Sido

there is any program, easy to use and configure that allow other user enter your pc (only in the director/folder u selected - smth like ftp) but allow that user to start .exe files located in that director ?

That's called a Samba server in linux :)

Windows 7 has a built-in system for that called "File Sharing" or "Shared files" but I think that's only for LANs.

Hey, why don't you setup an FTP server?

hmmm, i host some servers, so i want to allow my clients start/turn off their servers when they wish :)

allow that user to start .exe files located in that director ?

With FTP you won't be able to execute any file: ftp, sftp & ftps are for file transfers only.

To be able to execute a file you should have some kind of SSH server like freeSSHd:

http://www.freesshd.com/

If the ssh server is up and running you can download putty and connect to the server. It's only command line.

hmmm search for SFTP clients (FTP over ssh) but you're not searching for file transfer programs...

Using this will open Port to Your computer?

If yes - it may open a hole to attack.

Of course it will open a port. We're talking about REMOTE connection. Anyway, the connection requires authentication.