Zakens Curse

Enigma

Question

Interlude

When I run the event over eventdata zakencurse everything starts fine exept when I buy the redemption bow and I start wearing it it gives a red event system message : Cupid's Bow - Event Use's remaining Mana is now 0, and the item has disappeard."

Someone knows what this is about ?

12 answers to this question

What it maybe says you very competent l2 silver developer!

That system message occurs when a certain system is enabled, and a condition within the system is reached.

Geuss what!

That's right shadow weapon!

No go check, if the redemption bow is marked this way.

(Which looks like to be a diff ID and version of it from your message).

Also check the AI, since it's obviously suplied to you for what item ID, triggers the attacked handler.

In case there is a cock up of Item ID going on.

Which also happens to be where the whole event is created. (Spawning npcs from eventdata doesn't make it happen magicly).

What it maybe says you very competent l2 silver developer!

That system message occurs when a certain system is enabled, and a condition within the system is reached.

Geuss what!

That's right shadow weapon!

No go check, if the redemption bow is marked this way.

(Which looks like to be a diff ID and version of it from your message).

Also check the AI, since it's obviously suplied to you for what item ID, triggers the attacked handler.

In case there is a cock up of Item ID going on.

Which also happens to be where the whole event is created. (Spawning npcs from eventdata doesn't make it happen magicly).

although of all childish remarks thnx anyway for pointing me in a direction to look for.

Everything has to be learned you know, maybe you are doing this for years , I am not.

Logical deduction of facts gets you far.

What happens, why does it happen and when is it happening gets you far.

But if you never have worked with shadow weapons before it's getting difficult, that's why I asked a pointer :P

item_begin shadow_weapon 9141 [redemption_bow] item_type=weapon slot_bit_type={lrhand} armor_type=none etcitem_type=none item_life_time=60    recipe_id=0 blessed=0 weight=300 default_action=action_equip consume_type=consume_type_normal initial_count=1 maximum_count=1 soulshot_count=1 spiritshot_count=1 reduced_soulshot={} reduced_spiritshot={} reduced_mp_consume={} immediate_effect=1 price=0 default_price=1 item_skill=[none;s_forgiveness;s_pardon] critical_attack_skill=[none] attack_skill=[none] magic_skill=[none] item_skill_enchanted_four=[none] material_type=wood crystal_type=d crystal_count=0 is_trade=0 is_drop=0 is_destruct=1 physical_damage=1 random_damage=1 weapon_type=bow can_penetrate=1 critical=0 hit_modify=-3.75 avoid_modify=0 dual_fhit_rate=0 shield_defense=0 shield_defense_rate=0 attack_range=500 damage_range={0;0;10;0} attack_speed=293 reuse_delay=1500 mp_consume=1 magical_damage=1 durability=60 damaged=0 physical_defense=0 magical_defense=0 mp_bonus=0 category={} enchanted=0 html=[item_default.htm] equip_pet={0} magic_weapon=0 enchant_enable=0 can_equip_sex=-1 can_equip_race={} can_equip_change_class=-1 can_equip_class={} can_equip_agit=-1 can_equip_castle=-1 can_equip_castle_num={} can_equip_clan_leader=-1 can_equip_clan_level=-1 can_equip_hero=-1 can_equip_nobless=-1 can_equip_chaotic=-1 item_end

lastest dll vampire you need add  item_life_time all shadow_weapon