Antibot System on Retail ?

ptitlaby

Hello all

Few days ago NCSoft speak about a new system which give them a warning when there is somebody with gameguard off, or any 3rd party program on retail

I did the checkfiles, and I got some new files which sounds interesting

-> L2.bin edited

-> Engine.dll

-> Core.dll

-> Gameguard.des

-> npkcrypt.sys

-> npkcrypt.vxd

-> npkcusb.sys

-> Microsoft.VS80.OpenMP.manifest

I put an archive with all those files here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ED0VPGC

If anyone want to read them and see what is their new terrible system, I'm curious (really) :)

new parallel drivers - game will run better on multicore cpu's , probably they're tuning l2 client to use those hexacore amd cpu's, open mp is a popular solution for games instead of horrible mpi.

I think that they'll just switch to a new protocol, new crypt files.

It's impossible to guess anything at this point. For now l2 is 100% bottable on retail without a doubt.

new parallel drivers - game will run better on multicore cpu's , probably they're tuning l2 client to use those hexacore amd cpu's, open mp is a popular solution for games instead of horrible mpi.

I think that they'll just switch to a new protocol, new crypt files.

It's impossible to guess anything at this point. For now l2 is 100% bottable on retail without a doubt.

I'm a bit curious about the better use of multicore CPU. Could you say us a bit more about that, what will be the difference and how do you read it ? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello all

Few days ago NCSoft speak about a new system which give them a warning when there is somebody with gameguard off, or any 3rd party program on retail

I did the checkfiles, and I got some new files which sounds interesting

-> L2.bin edited

-> Engine.dll

-> Core.dll

-> Gameguard.des

-> npkcrypt.sys

-> npkcrypt.vxd

-> npkcusb.sys

-> Microsoft.VS80.OpenMP.manifest

I put an archive with all those files here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ED0VPGC

If anyone want to read them and see what is their new terrible system, I'm curious (really) :)

Fix the link plz i cant download it! thxx