[L2J]L2Achen

Kяaσh

that's true Freyr!archers hit like 5k dmg Oo nice server!!!waste of time..

i hitted a guy for 12k pretty awesome i dont got any augments btw imagine me with a might T_T

[gr] kai esena ti se noiazei??? ama klisei diko tous 8ema egw ekana donate 200 euro magia m [gr]

Sure... >.> Or maybe server is yours? or Admin is your friend?  I bet that you're even brother of administrator since i know who is he... And you are failled by saying that you donated... NO one retard is going to donate on server with 100 online... Just self experience... Conclusion? You got donate for free from admin, and now you pwning every one ingame... Just

anther Kid server...

(BTW, best server eva? Thats kinda stupid to call your own server "Best" without any argument... Players are choose which one is the best or not, not admin...)

Donation list are sucks... Website are sucks lot... Stupid Into.

Also you failed on adding features to website since you just copied and just modified them from other l2 server...

Proofs?:

http://l2leviticus.com/features.php

http://l2.ufringe.net/info.php

same features... Idk which one copied each other... But i can say with sure that admin of achen just copied info from one of them... And don't look at me that i got Fringe name, l2fringe server is not mine, i just played where...

I don't even want to waste my time for testing such childish server... Good luck anyway, you'll need it...

Server was excelent today, about 130 online max, plus there was shet loads of pvp going on PI.

yeah server is prety awesome and i have +20 armor dc and max crytical from archer is 3k with hex.. stop spaming this server is very good.

gl guys :)

yeah server is prety awesome and i have +20 armor dc and max crytical from archer is 3k with hex.. stop spaming this server is very good.

gl guys :)

im sure u r admins/gm friend.how you can say that the server is very good??is full of bugs!when we trade we stuck we can't target nothing,mana potions 200 mp regen and more!that really sucks!!and it's obvious that admin got a new pack without know anything for it or tested to see if it works normaly..just a kid server pfff

im sure u r admins/gm friend.how you can say that the server is very good??is full of bugs!when we trade we stuck we can't target nothing,mana potions 200 mp regen and more!that really sucks!!and it's obvious that admin got a new pack without know anything for it or tested to see if it works normaly..just a kid server pfff

+++++++1

bullshits with my mage i have 4k p def i get max 2800 dmg with hex

LOl. 4k pdef is normal? >.>

mp regen = 500 bug with trade fixxed...tnx :P

soz for double post