[L2J] L2 Flex

Just finish trying the server...Everything look good but I hate server were am lev 50+ an still running with D grade item..I know  I know is a x35...But the adena rate is just not for me..Good luck with server

ill give u some ideas for your server;

increase adena - questdrop - sealstones rate,mana pots a re giving low mana 200 and when im start atack with skill i cant use mana pots on action need a stop skills fix it ; and increase lvl hellbound too 11

and spawn in town merchant mammon and blacksmith mamon

if i remember others ill write there.

its a high rate server pvp right? add a better buffer with all buffs,

im lvl 80 and i can not change class,no pop up class master,nor does the cat work too

anyway good luck with your server

its a high rate server pvp right? add a better buffer with all buffs,

im lvl 80 and i can not change class,no pop up class master,nor does the cat work too

anyway good luck with your server

Buffer Has All Buffs As You Say...Also The PopUp Icon spawned As Well...Anyway Maybe You Had To Initialize Your Client From Options...

Dance of vampire song of vengeance lasts 1 minute..

I Hate That armor set cost 175kk and mobs drops 20kk with chance and they are hard to kill while new char gets 100kk...Think of it..doesnt it suck?