HELP

Black Jack

simera to proi ebaina sto internet kanonika.....apo tin stigmi pou katevasa to nod32 antivirus (borei na einai kai tixaio) sindeomai sto internet alla otan anoige mozilla i explorer m vgazei provlima fortoseis selidas...episis den bainei sto msn oute sto l2..eno ego eimai sindedemenos me conn-x...kamia idea..apo ena net grafw plz apadiste grigora

ty

I had this problem on the lap top (had upload speed of max 1kb/s when my isp said i should have 1mb/s ...)

I couldn't upload anything first check with your ISP ask them if they have some problems or issues then restart the connection if it doesn't work im not sure what you should do (i fixed my lap top by reinstalling windows sadly :/)

PS ISP=Internet Service Provider (the guys that give you inet through the cable!! xD)

Connected to the internet or just connected to your router?

I think the last part... try and check your router settings and see if not its between the router and the hole in the wall the problem is...

For how long have you had thsi problem? If it's just for a few hours then it's probably just the ISP having troubles of some kind