[EN] Have tattoo on your body? Show US :P

piotress

why did you choose chinese letters? :o

Because the chinese letters are awesome and now i discovered the hindi letters!

chinese text that no one is able to read, and text in another language not native to your own (that a few ppl understand it)? its retarded! meaningless!... jeez grow the -beep- up >.>

Don't be so sure.... I don't do tattoos for other persons to look it or read it. I did this tattoos for me. Example chinese letters is meaningful for me. You can't know what this letters meaning for me, and why are on my neck. I am the only one that it knows what it's mean.

Thats why i choose chinese letters, because noone is able to read, and also thats why i will choose hindi letters.

Don't be so sure.... I don't do tattoos for other persons to look it or read it. I did this tattoos for me. Example chinese letters is meaningful for me. You can't know what this letters meaning for me, and why are on my neck. I am the only one that it knows what it's mean.

Thats why i choose chinese letters, because noone is able to read, and also thats why i will choose hindi letters.

you got a point there, well i was not really generalizing my statement but sorry you got caught up xD

edited my first post, so it wont start a flame war xD

you got a point there, well i was not really generalizing my statement but sorry you got caught up xD

edited my first post, so it wont start a flame war xD

hahaha no problem. Also you just said your opinion, no reason for flame war.