[Help] Custom farming mob problems

baiumbg

Question

Problem №1: I can't see my mob's health. I see him like a standart NPC.

Problem №2: I can't set the drop. I set him to drop 3000000-12000000 adena at 700000 chance in category 0. It never drops. (I set it in custom_droplist table, and yes I have enabled it in the configs)

OK, I'll test that later. Now the only problem left is the health.

Category=1 is 100% drop!

now can u tell me ..the npc you have spawn?

EDIT:OMG CANT UNDERSTAND?TELL ME THE MOB YOU HAVE PRESS //SPAWN ......UNDERSTAND? :P

EDIT: IT'S CUSTOM. Don't caps lock please.

It's a mob. Straight from the db:

9999 	13096 	Rabbit 	1 	1-20 lvl 	1 	LineageMonster.rabbit 	5.00 	4.50 	12 	male 	L2Monster 	40 	50 	0 	0.00 	0.00 	1 	1 	1 	1 	1 	1 	50 	50 	20 	40 	20 	40 	300 	0 	300 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	LAST_HIT 	false

dude, i fixed the drop. I only need to fix the health bar. You know, when you target someone? When I target my mob it's like a player/NPC not like a mob(vampire warlord for example), how it should be. When you click on the mob it should display the name and health bar(a red line which shows how much hp the mob has left. Understand?

I can attack it like a normal mob, hut no health bar.

dude, i fixed the drop. I only need to fix the health bar. You know, when you target someone? When I target my mob it's like a player/NPC not like a mob(vampire warlord for example), how it should be. When you click on the mob it should display the name and health bar(a red line which shows how much hp the mob has left. Understand?

I can attack it like a normal mob, hut no health bar.

Yes!!i understand your problem!!

but i aski you,if all mobs are the same..anyway tomorrow i give you an asnwer how to solve your problem ok?:) Cya for now i must to sleep..

No, not all mobs are like this. Only my custom one. Sorry if there are some typos in my posts, I'm writing from my iPod atm. Anyway, cya tomorrow.

P.S. I hate misunderstandments caused by bad English :(

panic about the category u are totally wrong ;) CAT 1 = 100% drop ? hahahha

but how ever he solved the prob with the drop...

about the mob/npc he isn't supported to show the HP so the only solution i can give u is to get a new mob or request it in client mod section that u need this npc with hp status...

Well first of all you need to create new ID's to the mobs you have choosen. The chances e.g if it is 1000000 then you have to do calculations to make your drop stats  and chances on a "x%" again example the 50 % is 500.000 and so on , then as about the HP only developers know how to fix it.

PS: I think I was clear enough to understand.

I haven't tested the category yet. So it isn't 100% sure that it's going to work. As for the health bar - I should post in the client mod section?

well i'm not sure about the client mod... since hp bar is already exist so its need just a support for this mob...

but some there made new custom mobs and they have hp bar so they could know how and where to search for this ^^

about drop also category its just -1 spoil 0 is nothings and 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/etc are the normal drops

if u set CAT 1 adena and another item too only ones of them will drop at the same time.... if u want all drop just set for each drop another CAT...

kk, got it ;) I'll ask in the client mod section about the hp bar problem.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to PM me in order to unlock it.

EDIT: Unlocked - Author's request.

The hp bar is fixed now. It turned out that the L2 rabbit(not my custom one) didn't have one. I changed my mob to wolf and now he has a hp bar. But the drop problem persists. And also my custom title disappeared.