interlude ★★★[L2J] L2Royal 50x No Custom★★★

LiveLegends

yes it looks nice but unfortunately not all players like new extra items like armors and weapons, official items are the best :)  (this is my opinion!)

All statuses of Armor/weapon are strong tested and is not a big diference between Draconic and Light Royal armor.

The server is Fully balanced.

I joined it with my friends.. But i have a question, when u use a blessed enchant and it fail, the weapon become +0 or it breaking?

are you serious? Of course when using Blessed Enchant it will go to normal state... it won't broke lol

I know that ... but I played on servers where blessed scrolls was only increasing the chance of enchanting...

the Blessed enchant scroll dont break your weapon .....just go to +0

the Blessed enchant scroll dont break your weapon .....just go to +0

are you serious? Of course when using Blessed Enchant it will go to normal state... it won't broke lol

L2J x50 server doesn't sound too promising. Make it x500 or x1000 and you might get some people.

P.S. No one wants to do retail quests in IL anymore...

There is only Nobless quest to do...... i'm thinking about makeing the server 100x or 500x ....only raise the exp.

OK server will be 200x from now one

There is only Nobless quest to do...... i'm thinking about makeing the server 100x or 500x ....only raise the exp.

OK server will be 200x from now one

make it x500 so people waste time on farming items and pvp not on lvling up...

Make Max maybe +10 Wep , +6  Armor  ;D

x500

max: 16

60% at least

enchants in the shop

remove all the custom currencies and make only one kind. No point in farming all those seals,aa,elements...

make apela original template for who ever wants it

wedabest.

x500

max: 16

60% at least

enchants in the shop

remove all the custom currencies and make only one kind. No point in farming all those seals,aa,elements...

make apela original template for who ever wants it

wedabest.

x500 - yes

max: 16 - yes

60% at least - yes

enchants in the shop - L2Day letters drop is good - and you buy from shop enchants .... LINEAGEII Letters you buy 5 S enchant/1 top ls/blessed SOE/RES

make apela original template for who ever wants it --------->>>>>> the custom armor/weapon wont unbalance the server.....they are tested and the statuses didnt increase so much .....i added them just to have some work in the server not only join make lvl and pvp and leave for boring server.

Addons:

- Champions mobs drop Event medal need to buy Blessed scroll of enchant

- Raise exp from 50x to 200x

- Max enchant from +17 to +16

- Raise the drop of Elements

- Moonstone Shards Zone added

- GrandRaidBosses drop Elements