A nice way to easilly scam

ZEDN0R

1st of all: It isn't sure that you will successfully scam the person you just need to be quite lucky

2nd: This trick works on med rate servers that ppl afraid to stay and have karma......

The trick: A player has got karma and its inside the town,most times he brings his 2nd character trades the items to his other char and he removes the karma. In order to scam him you have to Create a simillar character of the one that has got karma.Lets say that the char that is pk name is "LoLiTa" you create "LoLiiTa" you have to look for the 2nd char of the player and after he gave the items to his 2nd character he leaves to remove the pk.Then the time the 1st player comes to the 2nd to take the items you quickly trade him instead of the normal one and vouala you get the items. I am not sure if i describded it correctly but with this trick i got many donated weapons in L2 Elite

Hope to help ya !!!!

Hm, I didnt get it yet... because ppl who has got karma do dualbox with their chars, they knows which chars names they own. I don`t know how is there in elite, but, I don`t belive that this could scam those people. Think with me... err , hard to explain ><

Yes, some people is catch at this "infantile" way ihmo.

yeah but when you go to his 2nd character you hide and when the real character approaches you trade him and you are hidden and thats the reason of creating a same name character.....(not to understand exactly who is who) gl with it

U must have big luck and find big idiot :D

not that hard the l2 world is full of lolbr and 14 year old fags

i am not an racist but the fact is that alot br players just plain stupid

actuallly no... i did that on Lineage 2 World for 1 week i had a char lvl 1 in giran harbor (lot of pvp there) and in that server it was allowed to use walker So... when someone pked he remove his gear trade it to his bot and then when he didnt had more karma i give trade to the bot he accepted and give me his stuff ^^ (got carnage +15 som +15 dc robe set +10)

@eko I smell some hostile in the air...(I`m JK) I`m not a racist to, but I couldn`t just read your post and be in silence.

YES... I know that we`re a kinda NOOB, but none is perfect :P

And I doubt that there BR`s with ~14 years that plays seriuoly L2.. They preffer to play football istead play L2 or play l2 just in some time. The most ppl what plays viciously is european imho. But what am i saying.. no sense, sorry.(little edit as well).

Edit:to - too

i just scammed a halisha +16 in l2gold :P

Just try it guys its easy!!!!!!!!!!!

pfff put some screens

I cant believe that a player can be so stupid to be fooled by a trick like that :-\

Anyway i m gonna try to see