[share] L2J Dialog Maker 1.011 beta 7

Dude i cant make the pictures work..

My lineage is Installed at e:/lineage 2/game

I tried putting the program on the folder with icon.utx and stuff [systextures], and i still cant see images.

What can i do?

One...Question "ofc thnx for share"

Is there any way... to make a...

Agroo-Damage-healing Window like that? or like Command channel's window for PTS?

or even command channels?

PS: i really want to know... i paying... for that.

but just wana know if it can be made...

• 2 months later...

one suggestion for now:

is hard to finde a icon so i suggest a combobox with a seach on it... to see better go to office 2010 and checkthe font combobox

i don't know what program u use to compile this tool but here is how i did this thing in vb 2010

ComboFonts.Sorted = True
Dim straCollection() As String
   For Each family In FontFamily.Families
            If family.IsStyleAvailable(FontStyle.Strikeout) = True Then
                ReDim Preserve straCollection(x)
                straCollection(x) = family.Name
                x += 1
            End If
        Next family
ComboFonts.Items.AddRange(straCollection)
ComboFonts.AutoCompleteMode = AutoCompleteMode.SuggestAppend
ComboFonts.AutoCompleteSource = AutoCompleteSource.CustomSource
ComboFonts.AutoCompleteCustomSource.AddRange(straCollection)

ComboFonts  its the combobox i use for fonts

AND A BIG THX FOR THIS TOOL  GOOD WORK!!!

Ty all. App is now called L2j Dev Tools and is not npc/community html's editor only ;) Some features will not be on without donation (sry - hard life and any additional penny counts). Its being tested now by some ppl. When tests and fixing end, will be released to public. That should happen in around 2 months. So if u'd like some feature to be added, feel free to post request here.

• 4 months later...

Hi.

--

After long time, new L2J Dialog Maker - released today.

Changes:

+ total ide remakeing (each doc in 1 editor is not working as good as I expected, so slowly reworking it to support many docs opened in 1 editor...)

+ many fixes. I would say I finally finished fixing UTF-8 support, but just today it had problem saving utf8 doc (dunno why yet, since problem appeared only once so far...)

+ image gallery a little reworked. should work faster + i've put npc "chat window" as pictures preview background, so now you see more or less how will it look in chat window, while still browsing through image gallery

+ fixed beta-6 annoying bug, that caused editor to loose focus sometimes, while editing html in it

+ added todo manager (you may add todo items to all documents; todo lines are coloured accordingly to todo priority; todo data are stored in file, located in the same folder as your .html document, but hidden and having "your_filename.todo" name)

+ changed left side navigation / tools panel to be shrinked to minimum by default (since its not used now anyway...)

+ fixed paste/copy/delete functions that after using them, didnt caused preview to refresh automatically

+ fixed synedit lib issue that caused app to hung up when maximizing window in huge desktop resolution (eg 1920x1200) while having large html opened and word wrap turned on...

+ fixed synedit lib issue with showing actual position in file, while scrolling through, as a "hint box" (disabled completely - crashes application)

+ fixed synedit lib issue causing corruption in editor box, when enabled extra line spacing

+ added support for bookmarks (ctrl+alt+0..9 to mark line, ctrl+0..9 then, to go to bookmarks)

+ and more changes, not visible yet, like skill editor, npc editor, database connectivity...

---

Hope you'll like it. Donations are welcomed, and will make me want to work on this tool more often and harder ;)

Screen:

beta7.th.jpg

Beta-6 version download (full): http://get.angakaran.cc/l2jtools/l2jdlgmk_1.011b6.445.zip

Beta-7 only updated .exe (overwrite one from first archive with this one):  http://get.angakaran.cc/l2jtools/l2dlgmk32_1.011-7b519.zip

Virus virus :(((