L2-x

IceCrispeh

Is this good or bad?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Is this good or bad?

• Good
    • Bad

A few friends and myself started up this new server called L2-X. http://www.l2-x.co.nr

We are still working on the website but overall the server has recently been balanced quite well if I may say so myself. It is a very fast growing server, we opened it up last week and already have 30 people that have created their accounts. If you have any questions email me at joocrazyman@hotmail.com

update your topic regarding to these rules http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=127184.0

you got 2 days

Actually is a quite good server

+

- Well organized ( NPCs )

- Good balance

- Raidable server

- Easy farming / obtaining items

- etc.

-

- Website ( messy / unlikeable ... )

- Short on people ( probably will get more on eventually (?) )

So far is that ...

Good luck with server !

To be honest, I'm the administrator of L2-Xenitos, and I'd like to inform the purely judgemental of you who go by the website only (without even TRYING the server out) that the website (which you so harshly judge) has been given a more (okay, a little more) tasteful appearance. Hopefully those of you who judge a book by it's cover will open this up and read a few pages...

Thanks again, and thank you to all my players and supporters!

Admin of L2-x, I can see that you want your server to succeed, you can't succeed with a website like that, it will scare people off.

I'm offering you this website:

deviloution.png

Fully coded and it will be customized for your server.

Price: 40 euros (only accepting paypal)

What do you say? This might help you to get new players.

its not just the website that attracts players, right? what about experiencing the content? (as opposed to just reading about it in a fancy font) kinda just starting out, and not sure what a euro is worth, haha. im in Canada. you saw the updated site? (black and green)

belive me or not, but that's how it is, if a great server like L2 Sublimity would have a crappy site, no one would think it's a professional server, if they find them through a link and then views their website.

Atleast I would never play on a server with a crappy website, doesn't matter if it's awesome.

Checked the currency btw, 40 euros = 56 CAD

update your topic regarding to these rules http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=127184.0

you got 2 days

if you want to fix it, pm me to unlock it.