[Video] TERA Video for TERA-Online.com's 1st Birthday Video Editing Contest

Lain

Congratz lain, really well edited video and the game seems really cool aswell!

Owwwww thannkkkk uuuuu friend XD

very good video i like it

nice work Lain

Thx.

nah, it's simply my processor sucking hard, that's why im gonna get a Phenom Quad core 965 3.4 Ghz

man when I was editing my video my Sony Vegas lagged extra hard I dunno why. I've got AMD 6000+ dual core and 4gb ram, though it was laggy for me, not only preview but whole sony vegas. Btw, if preview video lags for you, make sure to select the video and press shift+b, the video will be played through your current RAM.

It's controversial. I think it's unique and it will take more than just targeting and spamclicking F1 to be a good pvper like in L2. You will have to concentrate on aiming your spells. I find it cool, finally some challenge for me. :)

Try to double-click the video so it can open on youtube. Worked fine for me and my friends.

Thanks, appreciate any feedbacks.

well i wanna see u trying to aim ur spells while the rogue girl will be at u in 3 secs till u target her lol.

well i wanna see u trying to aim ur spells while the rogue girl will be at u in 3 secs till u target her lol.

That's why there are no assassin/rogue/dagger classes. And still if there were, then I gotta asure you that you would stand a chance. Because TERA aims mostly for AoE skills.

when actually can we start play tera? its already out maybe? if yes how can we play?some links or something?:P

There are Closed Beta tests, but I guess(hope) there will be another one soon. The start of the game is planned in 2011, unknown month.

guild wars 2 will rise and rape all this games xD.

btw well ill try tera when it gets out for sure but i got this crosshair thing so badly i hate it -.-.

It's awesome.You could give us some more time, presenting the boxes with the classes (some more time in these boxes could be great).Also in the end of the video the music's so loud and "heavy" for the whole drama scene.But generally, you've done a great job.I like it. :)

Btw, do we have the release date of the game & some infos maybe?

Well about the class boxes or whatsoever, at first I put there whole video with the class presentation, but it really takes the eye off from the main video, that was the reason why I put it there for some seconds.

About the ending.. or heavy scene.. or whatsoever.. well I know it's kind of fail, because the video is limited by 130 (rules of the contest), and the music just starts at its best at 120th second or something, so you're right, the ending is really not very good, but I seriously didn't know what to do. Thanks for the feedback Blane, appreciate it.

guild wars 2 will rise and rape all this games xD.

btw well ill try tera when it gets out for sure but i got this crosshair thing so badly i hate it -.-.

Guild Wars 2 is, indeed, a great game. The questing system is really outstanding, it was the best quest system I've ever seen, ever, uhm.. not seen, heard of. My friend was playing Beta GW2, he took a quest, and in that quest it was something like that "Your village will be attacked by orcs", and guess what happened? Real orcs attacked the village, and everyone has seen them. All people were like "wtf", and my friend was like "yo i took a quest". Simply put, the quest affects everyone.

I'm looking forward for 4 games actually, first of em is TERA, then GW2, Continent of the Ninth and Blade & Soul. Year 2011 is going to be EPIC.

Very nice vid Lain, though I don't really like the music, but it's ok I guess. I don't really like a small part on the begin you see characters sort of moving into the screen, it's at 0.20-0.22, just looks a bit awkward imho.

btw how did the greenscreen stuff (with L2) I made you work out? Did it work?

I might try TERA too, and/or GW2, it'll take a while though...

btw how did the greenscreen stuff (with L2) I made you work out? Did it work?

Don't even ask :S the day u sent me i got banned for botting :D but I kept the file and I might make something (if I get some good idea and content). :)

Well about the class boxes or whatsoever, at first I put there whole video with the class presentation, but it really takes the eye off from the main video, that was the reason why I put it there for some seconds.

About the ending.. or heavy scene.. or whatsoever.. well I know it's kind of fail, because the video is limited by 130 (rules of the contest), and the music just starts at its best at 120th second or something, so you're right, the ending is really not very good, but I seriously didn't know what to do. Thanks for the feedback Blane, appreciate it.

Guild Wars 2 is, indeed, a great game. The questing system is really outstanding, it was the best quest system I've ever seen, ever, uhm.. not seen, heard of. My friend was playing Beta GW2, he took a quest, and in that quest it was something like that "Your village will be attacked by orcs", and guess what happened? Real orcs attacked the village, and everyone has seen them. All people were like "wtf", and my friend was like "yo i took a quest". Simply put, the quest affects everyone.

I'm looking forward for 4 games actually, first of em is TERA, then GW2, Continent of the Ninth and Blade & Soul. Year 2011 is going to be EPIC.

we wait for the same games ^^

• 2 weeks later...