[Tool] X-Netstat Professional

knoxville

It is not a great tool but I think it is having some very useful to be able to draw on a fast and easy ip's, ports of the servers of lineage.

It is a software that shows the active connections and detailed system that uses each application.

The share with you.

net2dl1.jpg

Downloas: http://rapidshare.com/files/80331010/X-NetStat.Professional.v5.31-ZWT.rar.html

Archive checked by www.viruschief.com online, off course is at his discretion whether or not to use it.

Antivir: Nothing found

ArcaVir: Nothing found

Avast: Nothing found

AVG: Nothing found

BitDefender: Nothing found

ClamAV: Nothing found

F-Prot: Nothing found

Norman: Nothing found

Rising: Nothing found

VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found

VirusBuster: Nothing found

Report overview

Scanned by viruschief.com

You can have this without install this program Just press "Start"[Enarksi]Run[Ektelesi] and write in the box "cmd" without the quotes,a black box will appear and then you have to write "netstat" without the quotes :D

I think its easier than your way  ;D,hopes it helps

Anyway thanks for the share DarkSide

You can have this without install this program Just press "Start"[Enarksi]Run[Ektelesi] and write in the box "cmd" without the quotes,a black box will appear and then you have to write "netstat" without the quotes :D

I think its easier than your way  ;D,hopes it helps

Anyway thanks for the share DarkSide

yea.. i know...  I think that all those who are here know what is the command NETSTAT ... Just seemed to me an application but not super important ... Maybe quite helpful in all respects.

pd: Happy New year..

• 3 months later...