Proyect Red Line Updater 3 [KAMAEL]

ok guys that does not excuse the info that is not what i am but not delete packs pls

http://rapidshare.com/files/78442981/Red_Line_Updater_3_Kamael.rar

Nice share Kamael class works perfect !!! nice share man thx

one question how can i make my char GM???

is equal to the other server packs only friend you should do nothing else in the DB column accesslvl put the value 100 and those ready to enjoy cya

haris does the pack works with english client? and second where is the login folder?

yeah its works (perfect) But the problem its with access level lol..

about the second where is the login folder? = into the rar... you must unzip it nothing alse..

what u mean ""Test" and Nothing alse Because some russian txts includes in to this pack..." ???

i mean that ... you can create a public Server in action mode becase some files like options.rsf its in russian language..and you cant edit it (if you know russian mabe you can work with this pack) and some npc's line newbie guide npc an etc doesn't work good the (html) files.. so.. what do you thing its good???

is equal to the other server packs only friend you should do nothing else in the DB column accesslvl put the value 100 and those ready to enjoy cya

Man i know how i can be gm..the problem its with the pack...Access_level doeshn't include in Characters table.. so what can i do????

ok guys that does not excuse the info that is not what i am but not delete packs pls

http://rapidshare.com/files/78442981/Red_Line_Updater_3_Kamael.rar

my opinion the pack its only for fun....

1st pls check you Db...for excacly the tables!!

2nd Translate the russian Txts and Html files...

3rd if you can do it this then post the Server pack... thx

stop mass posting @haris50 plis.

all kamael packs in this time its ONLY for fun cuz ALL packs has many bugs and to many problems.

all pack in this time its crapt and are NOT so much stable to make everyone a pts server.ty :)

just enjoy this packet and other to see kamael race ONLY this...

This is a prety good serverpack but well the only problem is that you cant become gm because in server's config it should be a file with name GMAccess.properties but it is missing,i tried to make my own GMAccess.properites file but server didnt recognize it same with the files in the rsf folder any ideas how this problem can be fixed?i think that many guys would like to know solution of this problem ty ;D.