[SHARE] L2 Brute For Interlude(Java Servers!)

please....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i play in l2j  server.......please  send a pm to me.........i want it so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

iliasaou@hotmail.com......thanks......

i only have 7 of  200

noob question: what i can do with this tool? any exploit availeble ?

@mylove1412: Hax an account by brute force. I think there`s no exploit to do with this, only hacking accounts.

i cant tell that is "hacking" account... that tool is usefull when you have dictionary for login file and passwd file. Its checking if it can log in with data from that two files you just need to input large amount of "probably used" log and pas like: john//123456 and it will try to log in with that. Plain and simple stealing ppl accounts by brutal force ;)

^^ oh, i understand after see this file. This tool just same "recovery pass" for file or windown and any same .... blah blah. Proplayer never use stupid password :)), but maybe we will find a stupid GM ;)). It tool not really useful. BTW thx for share. :P

^^ oh, i understand after see this file. This tool just same "recovery pass" for file or windown and any same .... blah blah. Proplayer never use stupid password :)), but maybe we will find a stupid GM ;)). It tool not really useful. BTW thx for share. :P

It is not usefull??????? Omg man, what are you talinng. Good (personalized) dictonary and you can make really great things with this "not usefull" program...

Cheers