make a quest

darknessneo

Question

L2J Revision Number:4406

L2JDP Revision Number:7663

hello,

i need a little help. If anyone maked a quest in l2j.

Here is my request:

I edited the questname-e.dat for add my quest.

I added in my py all codes needed for activate the cond. of the quest, but i dont see him in my quest windows.

I checked the adventure guildsman and my quest are inside with the description. So i dont undestant why he is not on my quest windows.

Here is my code in questname-e :

1    50010    1    a,Guild of Templar\0    a,Delivery of capitulation Letters\0    a,Templier of the Guild asks you to deliver his capitulation letter to the Vampire Guild. Becareful,\\n\0    0                                                            0                                                            151305.00000000    -13923.00000000    -4493.00000000    61    85    3    a,Vampire Nosferatus\0    0    1    1    50010    36337.00000000    -48233.00000000    -1096.00000000    a,No Requirements\0    a,Join the Templar Guild and fight for honor.\0    0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        0                        0    0    0    0    0    3    -1000    -1001    99993                                    3    2500000    750000    1                                

And my code in py for active the quest and start the cond 1 :

class Quest (JQuest) :

def __init__(self,id,name,descr): JQuest.__init__(self,id,name,descr)

def onAdvEvent (self,event,npc,player) :
        try: st = player.getQuestState(QUEST_INFO)
        except: return
        eventSplit = event.split(" ")
        event = eventSplit[0]
        eventParam1 = eventSplit[1]
        if event == "gethtml":
            if eventParam1 == "1": return MainHtmlI(st)
            elif eventParam1 == "6": 
                st.set("cond","1") 
                st.setState(State.STARTED) 
                st.playSound("ItemSound.quest_accept") 
                if st.getQuestItemsCount(lettere) == 0 : 
                    st.giveItems(lettere,1)
                return MainHtmlqIb(st)

def onFirstTalk (self,npc,player):
        st = player.getQuestState(QUEST_INFO)
        if not st : st = self.newQuestState(player)
        npcId = npc.getNpcId()
        id = st.getState()
        cond = st.getInt("cond") 
        if id == State.COMPLETED :
            htmltext = "<html><body>This quest has already been completed.</body></html>" 
            return htmltext
        elif npcId == templier_door and id == State.CREATED:
            if st.getQuestItemsCount(99997) < 1  : return MainHtmlntd(st)
            if player.getLevel() >= 61 :
                 return MainHtmlpv(st)
            else: 
                htmltext = "<html><body>Quest for Templars level 61 and above.</body></html>"

I checked the database, the quest is started and the cond is 1, its ok, but, i dont see the quest on the quest windows with description, reward and the destination loc.

So, any guide or help? Or maybe i need to register my quest in another file what i missed?

2 answers to this question

ok, i found. If someone need to know the same thing, you need to register your quest with a QuestId < 20000 or he dont write in the quest windows.

Topic close.