Hallo

RoDaM

Thanks to all, so i will open a server lineage 2 Freya client so will invite all here high rates and free for fun, so i will make soon my own Protection Program like blocking l2phx all packets hacks from no access character.

I will to make and some settings to my own program, load the npc logs form the server and will show you the logs from no access character with access characters and will make to show you the truth messages, remember the first version i think have some problems like no works so sure, if you have any problem to my new program post your problems in my share and will fix it fast, so i need and team like make programs very fast and some methods more like fix other errors if any member here wants to join to our community team then add my mail and then talk with me, i accept all people i think make some tasks more than other projects and if works very good then i will make me and other developers one pack like have and programs really good idea but if is bad then go away....

anyway with some words i need some people talk with me, i need to invite some people to my team, the team is inside of maxcheaters only who wants to enjoy it add this e-mail { fpsoft@hotmail.de } and then talk with me.

thanks for your reading time, i think this post if you read it is good idea if you have the knowledge from a programming language.

\\\\\ Sorry for my bad English but these English i know. \\\\\

Good luck with the server and with the program you are making. It sounds like a really helpful program, but you need some programmers? You could try contact fyyre (http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/) he knows a lot about the l2 client and programming too I think.

And welcome and have fun here :)

Good luck with the server and with the program you are making. It sounds like a really helpful program, but you need some programmers? You could try contact fyyre (http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/) he knows a lot about the l2 client and programming too I think.

And welcome and have fun here :)

thanks a lot ;) i will start soon my posts i think some time needed for the first program anyway, thanks for the welcome messages i will make my knowledge here for enjoy to our community as active member. :)