Tips for adena????

DrayNeX

Selling buying is the best way to make adenas...U can just ebay some adena and then buy items and sell them with better price :) the only thing u just need is cohones... U must have big cohones to stay at giran and buy/sell for days :P:P:P

@Terminator/koloman you even played on reital ??? first to terminator.. som is kinda hm.. hard to get in official imo... or you have to be a nolifer to play 24/7. koloman about manor, well, do you think that another ppl dont know about manor ?

@DrayNeX: Well, a full party with bot (if your pc is good) is a nice idea, also.. spoiler+buffer if you wants to spoil mats and sell them or crafter and leave manofacture at night or all day.

hey bro i know a way to make fast adena i did it on lionna (off) but dont know how it works on franz lets see im not sure of how it exactly works cause 8months++ have passed since then

lets start when the dawns owns the catacombs then u buy AA from them at the price of 4a each i think then u gather lots of them and when the dask wins and the price of aa raises u sell them back or u make them BREZ and sell them for 1.6-2m

the problem is that u have to be the first that give the crops and take the mats cause lots of people use manor too and the fight about who is going to take those mats is big and the chances low :P

I didnt read whole topic, so sry if this was posted before.

You can buy ancient adenas, trade them to a gemstones/s crystals with merchant mammon, and next week sell it for adenas. Using this way you earn nice profit in a lot of servers.