Help with bad skills enchant

july_c_1994

colombiaa

english please ?

colombiaaa

enchante mal mi skill, y ahora quiero hacerlo asi como que desaparezca para volve a enchantarlo, vi en una pagina que el mass slow se aprende en 62 y soy 61 y lo tengo enchantado y lo tengo

colombiaacolombiaaa

enchante mal mi skill, y ahora quiero hacerlo asi como que desaparezca para volve a enchantarlo, vi en una pagina que el mass slow se aprende en 62 y soy 61 y lo tengo enchantado y lo tengo

talk english so we can help you.

A ok, my history:

I make soultraker lvl 79 and i enchant my skills, all to +1 with custom system of books (you open 1 book, and you take 10 +1 and you start), for example to enchant +3 you need book +1, +2 and +3.

My problem: i enchant bad my skill, i make "MASS GLOOM" to +1 cost, and now im deleveling me, but i think the skill when is enchanted dont delevel.

Thanks

A ok, my history:

I make soultraker lvl 79 and i enchant my skills, all to +1 with custom system of books (you open 1 book, and you take 10 +1 and you start), for example to enchant +3 you need book +1, +2 and +3.

My problem: i enchant bad my skill, i make "MASS GLOOM" to +1 cost, and now im deleveling me, but i think the skill when is enchanted dont delevel.

Thanks

it is server problem try to contact ur server admin .

Cost : Less Mana of skill

Chance : Chance is UP

Yes i know, but admin dont response, im deleving to lvl 1 you think i will lost something? or still alive problem? :/

ffff

every +1 skill ur Esperience and experience decreased . :D

Yes i know, but admin dont response, im deleving to lvl 1 you think i will lost something? or still alive problem? :/

just leave the server, if the admin does not care about, why should you?