[SELL] Signature

ProJecT

Sharpen and gradient maps? jeez

No. Actually some smudge, some gradient maps.

2k adena ? =)) rofl

you will have luck if someone gives you 500 adena for this ;\

500 adena for this because I used 2-3 things?

You mean if I used 20 photo filters layers, 10 level layers, 5 curve layers, 10 gradient maps, 5 c4ds, 2 fractals 5 effects on the text, 3 kilos of smudging and playing with options on render, it would cost more?

THAT'S BULLSHITS PEOPLE! WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT RESOURCES AND HOW THIS SIGNATURE HAVE BEEN CREATED? DO YOU LIKE IT? IF YES BUY IT, DONT TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW DID I CREATED.

"Oh, he used only 2 things. It's to expensive for 2.000 adena"

Before some days our door's lock have been robbed. So we had to change it. We called the locksmith, he put a different key in the lock, he pressed something like a button inside the lock and the lock changed on it's own, without spending 1-2 hours by fixing the lock(unscrew, put the new lock, screw, test it). He did this in less than 20 seconds and he took 70 euros. What we should say? "Oh you did 20 seconds, why should we pay you 70 euros. Take 5 euros for you 20 seconds and leave." ?

No. Actually some smudge, some gradient maps.

500 adena for this because I used 2-3 things?

You mean if I used 20 photo filters layers, 10 level layers, 5 curve layers, 10 gradient maps, 5 c4ds, 2 fractals 5 effects on the text, 3 kilos of smudging and playing with options on render, it would cost more?

THAT'S BULLSHITS PEOPLE! WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT RESOURCES AND HOW THIS SIGNATURE HAVE BEEN CREATED? DO YOU LIKE IT? IF YES BUY IT, DONT TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW DID I CREATED.

"Oh, he used only 2 things. It's to expensive for 2.000 adena"

Before some days our door's lock have been robbed. So we had to change it. We called the locksmith, he put a different key in the lock, he pressed something like a button inside the lock and the lock changed on it's own, without spending 1-2 hours by fixing the lock(unscrew, put the new lock, screw, test it). He did this in less than 20 seconds and he took 70 euros. What we should say? "Oh you did 20 seconds, why should we pay you 70 euros. Take 5 euros for you 20 seconds and leave." ?

I am still waiting for your answer.

Double post.....LoL!