An engraved Lineage II glass and my Dawn cosplay

amatheria

Well. My first topic. I'm a big fan of Lineage II, so I wanted to show two of my creations about it.

First one is a private request from a friend. He's a hierophant, so he wanted a unique glass with it symbol engraved into it. So this is the result.

Lineage_II_engraved_glass_by_Yuki_Myst.jpg

The second one is a photo when I turned into a Priest of Dawn. The book looks so similar, but in fact is only a cardboard book and a megapixeled texture of the Book of Dawn. So simple, but looks cool at photos.

Lineage_cosplay_Priest_of_Dawn_by_Yuki_Myst.jpg

Hope you enjoy it. These photos are from my profile on DeviantArt: http://yuki-myst.deviantart.com

Make a gm shop

Example :

Wear Dynasty armor for our friend  `Vaxil

then go to ur town sit on the road and announce

I sell dynasty armor dynasty weapons

if u do it u have 40 k adena..

pff

Nice job meng keep trying to be baium

Hahaha. Thanks for your comments. I used this costume for a manga & videogame event in Spain and for a carnival party. People who know Lineage wanted to change ancient seal stones for euro. Was fun roleplaying a priest of dawn.

And thanks for glass comments, if you want one, go ahead, but I think shipping costs outside Spain are high.

Well. My first topic. I'm a big fan of Lineage II, so I wanted to show two of my creations about it.

First one is a private request from a friend. He's a hierophant, so he wanted a unique glass with it symbol engraved into it. So this is the result.

Lineage_II_engraved_glass_by_Yuki_Myst.jpg

The second one is a photo when I turned into a Priest of Dawn. The book looks so similar, but in fact is only a cardboard book and a megapixeled texture of the Book of Dawn. So simple, but looks cool at photos.

Lineage_cosplay_Priest_of_Dawn_by_Yuki_Myst.jpg

Hope you enjoy it. These photos are from my profile on DeviantArt: http://yuki-myst.deviantart.com

that outfit looks like one of the KKK

lol.