[Request] Signature Picture.

Corbett

Well, I've noticed that lots of users like to post some kind of pictures in their signatures, with their names written. So, I was wondering.. Could a designer possibly make one for me as well? I know I've got nothing special to give in exchange, but my appreciation could be good for a start =) In case somebody desides to make something, then I'd love it to have "Corbett" as text, "The Raven" as subtext, and ravens or generally something black/dark as theme..

Thank you all, in advance!

a normal cheater ... he tells good words to help him and then ... damn he got ya

What the..

Are you blind? He hasn't see the topic, smartass.

a normal cheater ... he tells good words to help him and then ... damn he got ya

And a normal dumb guy, I am not supposed to be on like every day for 24 hours. I have a life to live as well ><

What the..

Are you blind? He hasn't see the topic, smartass.

Exactly, thanks.

any thnx mby ?

Thank you very much, I really love it. But since magaki was the first one to help me, I will use both of them. Like.. This week andro's and the other magaki's and so on. Thank you both guys.

You can now lock the topic.