[EN]Life

Vkouk

i will not comment on his bullshits ... i dont even read his posts .. but when he will lose someone fomr his life (i hope he wont) he will understand how we feel ... Especially if he will lose him in front of his eyes , and just some centimeters distance :/

+1 ok i will ignore him too

he is just a kiddo

This topic is the best example of the IQ image of the most of this forum's members.Keep being more retarded as time passes.

Ventic , i know what you' talkin' about , i am living near you , i will be there for you :)

i dont have psychological problems ty..

Just because you go to a psychologist doesn't mean you're mental! People go for counseling and therapy all the time and it's nothing bad.Psychologists aren't looking to just diagnose you with some terrible and stigmatizing mental illness. Psychologists go into the profession because they want to help people deal with their issues.

This topic is the best example of the IQ image of the most of this forum's members.Keep being more retarded as time passes.

Ventic , i know what you' talkin' about , i am living near you , i will be there for you :)

we can go for a walk bro