[EN]Life

Vkouk

we can go for a walk bro

ofc we will , and thats what you need :)

do as i said , and be courage.

IT WAS WRITTEN?

DUDE, YOU ARE THE TARD SRSLY.

GO F UCK YOURSELF NOW STUPID FAG.

you didnt get the point bro sry but y are lowed iq and this thread is for ventic stop saying bullshits Ventic sry for my offtopics

you didnt get the point bro sry but y are lowed iq and this thread is for ventic stop saying bullshits Ventic sry for my offtopics

No, you are the braindead here.

Im reffering to the sh it u just said.

The "written" thingy.

Also, you didn't get the point.

I said he was a DOCTOR coz it's IRONICAL.

DUMBASS.

Just because you go to a psychologist doesn't mean you're mental! People go for counseling and therapy all the time and it's nothing bad.Psychologists aren't looking to just diagnose you with some terrible and stigmatizing mental illness. Psychologists go into the profession because they want to help people deal with their issues.

You cant even understand the above text and you're calling us ppl with low iq rofl.

big spam

i totally agree with this

Just because you go to a psychologist doesn't mean you're mental! People go for counseling and therapy all the time and it's nothing bad.Psychologists aren't looking to just diagnose you with some terrible and stigmatizing mental illness. Psychologists go into the profession because they want to help people deal with their issues.

phychologist isn't something bad..just to tell him some bad things in ur life

psychodoctor is something other