[L2j] L2 Erevos PVP server x500 NO DONATES !

dleogr

I confirme that it is full of bots... but admin is active.. and jailed/banned most of botters...Still ... admin didnt think about making better events...(he makes raid event .. but only 1 guy get all) and that sux...if we were 20 ppl.. its ok.. but now its growind.. so...the server sux...better choose another...BTW i tryed the server Nick: KoRn...and another thing... dagger use silent move in safe zone so they can pk noobs... and noobs cant atack them because if they do so ... dagger dont atack so the noob get karma and npc kill him... if noob dont atack he get killed :)... admin dont want to ban silent move .. and dont want to erase npc... so its screwed up.

You confirmed that you cant xp with bot maybe ?? Also i need to say here is a PVP server mate what you want me to do ?

To make a bodyguard for anyone he need to collect coins from farm zones ?

As i say many times on server we have already a PEACE farm area is someone dont want to fight and also to collect his basic

coins etc !

So stop cry for pvp's and pk's and have fun with them ! Its only a game !!!

And the most important is:

NO DONATES !!!

Seriously,donations is a problem for you? Iam not pretending the rich person but you should relax.Owning a server isn't just a game or to have fun or to play with etc. It's a very big responsibility in which if you want to succeed you need to spend your money for it's good.And donations help the server to survive.So don't be such risible next time.

Thanks

server is one of the best I have ever played, these all locations, gc ,gcm finally from mobs with real chance' , animations etc, online... but there is 1 thing which decided I quit server...

total farm till death.

sure sure... i just want to say something... where the hell u saw tank do more crit than dagger? have more speed than GK ? its unbalanced man...and 1 thing is .. if all classes cant pk in farm a and b .. dagger shouldnt too so u must take off pk killers or ban silent move....other thing.. u should make cristal enchant, its fvcking hard to enchant... i made a bot to auto enchant for me...and Punisher is a fvcking hacker...i saw in l2net his equipment he has items +99999999...u should ban him...

PS: ADMIN BE MORE ACTIF!!!!AND WHEN U ARE MAKE UR SELF IN PUBLIC SO PPL CAN MAKE PETITIONS...and plz dont say to me that forum is made for that.... cuz petitions are MADE FOR THAT!

You say 10 things and i think everything is about you fail to play L2 :P

First of all you ever heard about Buffs ?? You ever get that you play in a PVP server and as PVP server we cant punish someone for PK ? (Since

we have peacefull zone and lvl up zones we not allow pk)

Its f******* hard to enchant when all other server is full of +20 armors and +25 weapons ???

And finaly you really believe that Punisher have +999999999 items ?? Mate you are really a FAIL char so delete your self !

And finaly we are active every day as we can... (We cant open petition all day and night)