[L2J]L2PvParea

Steven7

Only skill don't work is  Sonic barrier from gladiator XD

with Sonic Barrier  i Got Stun and Fear and all other debuff xd

See in the screen xd

bugzv.jpg

fail copy name,fail buffs also,i am sure also that noob archer own you in this fight so fail duelist,

sorry for my quote but i dont like fanboys who copy names and they dont have any clue about how to play one char

fail copy name,fail buffs also,i am sure also that noob archer own you in this fight so fail duelist,

sorry for my quote but i dont like fanboys who copy names and they dont have any clue about how to play one char

I'm funboy :D .. i won't flame with u :D if u have one pg in game and u need test if i'm noob make pvp with me i don't have  problem

u are sure i don't know how to play gladiator ?

why failed buffs dude?

I'm funboy :D .. i won't flame with u :D if u have one pg in game and u need test if i'm noob make pvp with me i don't have  problem

u are sure i don't know how to play gladiator ?

i am pretty sure,also i dont need to proove anything to you,ppl who met me in several servers knows about me,you try to proove something and first reason is that you copy name of diegovargas.dont tell me that you imagine this name also this class because i will not believe you,also you cant compare your self with someone who spend years in retail server so for me is so bad to use this name in this class.personally i dont like the others to say about myself that i am fail copy or copy generally,you must respect some names in this game and dont abuse them in l2j servers,noone will believe you that you are good gladi if you go out with this name,also if i make dagger and put name "dvp" or kagapwnz" all will laughing at me in the first lost pvp.respect your  pvp tactics,your char and make something unique and all start from your char name.also learn to buff yourself in a pvp server with full buffs,and i will not explain to you why,dont need,if you are so pro as your char name you would know about buffing your char in an pvp server with full buffs.

well some1 that played retail isnt the best

i am so sure that 50% of retail players are noobs

they all day xp and doing smth that need "knowledge on l2" every 2 weeks

in a x25 i will find better players than retail

retail is for players that will say in pvp server

Hey i am from retail stfu

that is sh1t

you get better expirience from 2323 servers than on retail

HF

well some1 that played retail isnt the best

i am so sure that 50% of retail players are noobs

they all day xp and doing smth that need "knowledge on l2" every 2 weeks

in a x25 i will find better players than retail

retail is for players that will say in pvp server

Hey i am from retail stfu

that is sh1t

you get better expirience from 2323 servers than on retail

HF

:s

i am pretty sure,also i dont need to proove anything to you,ppl who met me in several servers knows about me,you try to proove something and first reason is that you copy name of diegovargas.dont tell me that you imagine this name also this class because i will not believe you,also you cant compare your self with someone who spend years in retail server so for me is so bad to use this name in this class.personally i dont like the others to say about myself that i am fail copy or copy generally,you must respect some names in this game and dont abuse them in l2j servers,noone will believe you that you are good gladi if you go out with this name,also if i make dagger and put name "dvp" or kagapwnz" all will laughing at me in the first lost pvp.respect your  pvp tactics,your char and make something unique and all start from your char name.also learn to buff yourself in a pvp server with full buffs,and i will not explain to you why,dont need,if you are so pro as your char name you would know about buffing your char in an pvp server with full buffs.

The noob funboy take hero :(

shot00054j.jpg

The noob funboy take hero :(

shot00054j.jpg

you took hero in one pvp server with 400 ppl,i bet that you are 14 years old thats why you post this ss  as an answer :D,go play in servers with more and real competition and dont pretend that you are good because you took hero in one pvp server lol.also hero doesnt mean that you are good or the best always in this kind of servers,in these servers who play yourself, hero means only glow and abuse miracle,only that.hf

you took hero in one pvp server with 400 ppl,i bet that you are 14 years old thats why you post this ss  as an answer :D,go play in servers with more and real competition and dont pretend that you are good because you took hero in one pvp server lol.also hero doesnt mean that you are good or the best always in this kind of servers,in these servers who play yourself, hero means only glow and abuse miracle,only that.hf

sad ...