i am so sure that 50% of retail players are noobs

they all day xp and doing smth that need "knowledge on l2" every 2 weeks

in a x25 i will find better players than retail

retail is for players that will say in pvp server

Hey i am from retail stfu

that is sh1t

you get better expirience from 2323 servers than on retail

HF

Steven actually players from retail have much better team work,they know skills very well because they spend a lot of time with one char. You aren't retail player,and here it comes up you were thinking that Eye of Paggrio gives resist to Critical Dmg,but hey bro it only prevents hiting by critical hit. Your knowlage of game is poor.But well i don't wanna to say about you as a player but as gm.

So if anyone want to start playing on L2PvPArea you should consider few factors:

First of all Steven7 as gm is disrespectfull to other players on forum and in game,wanna proof? here it goes

man you are totaly noob qq? go make gladi

Here is something from live support :

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

We are still trying to connect you, please be patient. If you don't want to wait please leave a message: Leave message. Thank you!

Death enters the chatroom.

Death 21:06:53

hi

Slasher 21:07:33

Hi.

Can you log on game?

I want to show you

how to test skills

on lineage 2.

Face it, your server will be desert quite soon.

allready 80% of server = mages.

Which class is only able to debuff people.

System 21:09:38

The representative has left the conversation. If you have further questions please leave a message: Leave message. Thank you!

So lets go on futher, now we have bugs problem,almost nothing was done from server start,there were some small fixes, and increasing/decreasing drop rates of Pc Bang points etc.Changelog didn't changed sience im playing there(about 2 weeks now)

Also i was threaten by banning me couse i started to arguee with Steven7(he wanted to jail me couse he saw me in DC robe and with Soes btb on oly(buff stuff))

Here are also two screenshots from today so see how Administation there is acting :

shot00012k.jpg

width=1024 height=618http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5629/shot00011w.jpg[/img]

pff all that is bullshits.....i know steven from refused server and he is disrespectfull with ppl who wants that...with the correct ppl he is 1 of the best....ask in server the 90% wants him....if in any server 1 noob go and threat a gm and wants him out of team no more gms....you are a kid who cry to admin.......[gr]asto dialo klapsa mas zalises ta @@

why? i dont jail l2net? maybe you are some1 that didnt report them?

and for other posts up retail players have 1 char and playing its skills better play 100 servers at hopzone and get a sum up of how skills work there after in official

who ever from now tell me he played retail and sh1ts i will really jail him FOR EVER

if you think played retail is power go stay there "pro's" or go open server and fix things

and btw if you left server stop qq in any forum specially here and post in forum maybe apoc dont check bugs other gm's do

have fun

and for other "stupid" ppl that read here what happen to server

better log in play and see not getting any idea from a forum advertising

U have the lolest priceS I have ever seen.. arrows C 1 kk ,arrows B  umm500k ? Weapon C >free , Weapon B > LOL price [high]

Alt B shows 390 ppl online but when I tp to Aden Giran I saw ghost cities.

anyway gl

wanna see really online ppl? ask me in l2 when you are on

we arent l2dubai,l2gang with vote rewards 300 normal players 1k bots

atm 270/320 online and many of them are internet cafe ppl other lans few buffers

not big amount of dual boxing

Hmm Steven i know that you aren't native english speaker but damn,i can't understand like half of things that you write.And what you want to convince me that when playing on java server i'll learn how things should work better than on official server,are you nuts?Oo

And one more thing you say about Votes,well as far as i remeber you refused to make event unless ppl will vote,you still remind players ingame to vote,than you give reward.So what you are talking that now there are no rewards from Votes?Well thats normal couse you used illlegal Vote system ,and you were punished on hopzone.

And what you say about crying?Topics like this are to say your opinions about server thoose bad and good ones,so whats the deal?

You can jail me/ban me whatever it will just show how unmature you are.

playing official 10 years maybe teach you 50% of classes skills

to lvl 1 char and see his enchant skills and how work need months

in l2java work 70% you can see better

even more if you have patience to w8 fixes

i say it again

make own server pay dev's and good luck

l2epilogue off doesnt exist

and as well dev's of official won't go work on privates

you man made 1 acc in maxcheaters to make your opinion

still newbie try make some posts to make me respect you

did i ignore you in game? did i ignore forum? no

go speak to ppl ignore you HERE IS MY TOPIC HERE TALK TO ME