[L2J]L2PvParea

Steven7

many things fixed

hope you enjoy

vote too plz :) i make already like 3 events per day + events from other gm we give good gameplay and fun give votes

Features look great, not another casual pvp server. With this setup, tanks wont own that much because the pdef,mdef wont be too high and skills will stay powerful. Thats what most of the current admins doesnt understand. Replies make me to check out myself the server. I will, when I gonna have freetime.

offtopic: steven7, if you are really greek, as your flag shows it, then congratz. You are one of those greeks who I 'met' on the internet what your nationality lack the most. The bigger part of the Gr e-community are inmature kids who bullshit too much with broken english, and they think they are supperior then the others. Good to see how you handled that guy someposts before this, talking dirty and stating unreal stuffs, and you still stayed cool. Keep it on! Show a good example for 'your' people. Cheers.

Tanreb

offtopic: steven7, if you are really greek, as your flag shows it, then congratz. You are one of those greeks who I 'met' on the internet what your nationality lack the most. The bigger part of the Gr e-community are inmature kids who bullshit too much with broken english, and they think they are supperior then the others. Good to see how you handled that guy someposts before this, talking dirty and stating unreal stuffs, and you still stayed cool. Keep it on! Show a good example for 'your' people. Cheers.

Tanreb

na...

gogo join server :P