[L2J]L2PvParea

Steven7

ofc server isnt for money :) and no skills + and OP things

and watch your language little newbie if you don't like don't join donationts won't be OP if you have any problem with ppl making money for l2 go

www.lineage2.com and tell them to stop ebay system

dont qq in this forum

you already have -1 karma dont make me give you 1 more and report to admin/moderator

i think you can be IP banned from maxtor dont care for that too? stop answering here plz you are against l2 as i see

no drama ppl like you here plx

we will think to lower weapon max but is already difficult enchant so you dont have to care much for that ^^ anyway i will take it as a suggestion

well i dont know hellborn but maybe tell me others servers you played and maybe i have been met you too :D

tomorrow wipe tomorrow official start of server

dont forget vote after wipe of votes in hopzone and other sites we are registered

so... server features are ok, I guess it'll be great for players that get high lvls... but honestly it's fucked up in 1 way: why the hell can mages get gear so easy while warriors work hard like hell for the same thing. any ideas ?

that's why I switched to mage asap and I'm fine but honestly it's retarded to see that.