Cannot execute SQL file

leeleatherwood

Question

Hey guys, new here. Browsed around a bit, very nice forum.

Anyways, I am having trouble with my L2J server, I am trying to install a Gatekeeper, Buffer and GM Shop but every single time i try to execute a SQL file I get an error message.

Server is latest L2J Nightly (Gracia Epilogue) with latest datapack. I running XAMMP for MySQL, Apache and PHPMyAdmin. I have tried using Navicat and PHPMyAdmin to execute SQL files and neither of them work.

Anyways, for instance, this will not work:

INSERT INTO `custom_npc` (`id`,`idTemplate`,`name`,`serverSideName`,`title`,`serverSideTitle`,`class`,`collision_radius`,`collision_height`,`level`,`sex`,`type`,`attackrange`,`hp`,`mp`,`hpreg`,`mpreg`,`str`,`con`,`dex`,`int`,`wit`,`men`,`exp`,`sp`,`patk`,`pdef`,`matk`,`mdef`,`atkspd`,`aggro`,`matkspd`,`rhand`,`lhand`,`armor`,`walkspd`,`runspd`,`faction_id`,`faction_range`,`isUndead`,`absorb_level`,`absorb_type`,`ss`,`bss`,`ss_rate`,`AI`) 
VALUES ('50023','30080','GK','1','Gatekeeper','1','LineageNPC.a_teleporter_FHuman','8','25',','70','female','L2Teleporter','40','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','0','0','1','0','1','1','1','0','LAST_HIT','false'

this is the error message i get:

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '70','female','L2Teleporter','40','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1'' at line 2
[Err] INSERT INTO `custom_npc` (`id`,`idTemplate`,`name`,`serverSideName`,`title`,`serverSideTitle`,`class`,`collision_radius`,`collision_height`,`level`,`sex`,`type`,`attackrange`,`hp`,`mp`,`hpreg`,`mpreg`,`str`,`con`,`dex`,`int`,`wit`,`men`,`exp`,`sp`,`patk`,`pdef`,`matk`,`mdef`,`atkspd`,`aggro`,`matkspd`,`rhand`,`lhand`,`armor`,`walkspd`,`runspd`,`faction_id`,`faction_range`,`isUndead`,`absorb_level`,`absorb_type`,`ss`,`bss`,`ss_rate`,`AI`) 
VALUES ('50023','30080','GK','1','Gatekeeper','1','LineageNPC.a_teleporter_FHuman','8','25',','70','female','L2Teleporter','40','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','0','0','1','0','1','1','1','0','LAST_HIT','false'
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

It is doing this with every SQL file i try.

This is really pissing me off, all of the NPC's i am trying are said to be working or designed for Epilogue so i dont get what the problem is. I am starting to think XAMPP sucks and maybe i should go with standalone MySQL server.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

4 answers to this question

yep, you are right, xampp sucks, but you really have error in your sql syntax

that sql  is totaly wrong, you have ,' after ,'8','25', you have 47 rows but only 42 inputs (like you wanna import 42 strings into 47 collumns)

yep, you are right, xampp sucks, but you really have error in your sql syntax

that sql  is totaly wrong, you have ,' after ,'8','25', you have 47 rows but only 42 inputs (like you wanna import 42 strings into 47 collumns)

I switched to MySQL Server and uninstalled XAMPP, it did not help.

yeah i did not write any of that stuff, I downloaded it from these forums. Anyways, I am fixing what i can and using it.

Thanks for the reply.