[R&C]My Newest Signature

btw also i like ur current sig :P But i would Prefer Human with crown +dynasty set+dynassty bow ^^

thank for your idea;) i will try it.

WAITING FOR MROE  RATE AND COMMENTS

Im not good in photoshop but if you want rate it seems ok if i watching naruto i think ill use it for my sing...7/10

thank you.

Waiting for more

You are kidding me guys this is fail >.<

[gr]tha sto po apla ke kathara.

Kobeshoot agori mou.Ine analoga se pion arese ke se pion oxi. ke gia emena to signature pou exis tora fail ine. ala se alous arese.ara niose ke pane alouu na postaris tis BEEEP sou...

Gt ke esi isoun newbie kapote sto l2. pote den ipa oti isoun fail.parolo pou ekanes tis pio akires erotisis: Ta castle apo pou ta agorazo?.Ime newbie. ke tha matho. Ara mi me les emena tetia.

Kobeshoot agori mou.Ine analoga se pion arese ke se pion oxi. ke gia emena to signature pou exis tora fail ine. ala se alous arese.ara niose ke pane alouu na postaris tis BEEEP sou...

Gt ke esi isoun newbie kapote sto l2. pote den ipa oti isoun fail.parolo pou ekanes tis pio akires erotisis: Ta castle apo pou ta agorazo?.Ime newbie. ke tha matho. Ara mi me les emena tetia.

cool answer you know we were all newbie in l2 someday its not a 1st time see thing and btw i dont want c&c for this tag and perhaps this isnt mine btw this thing you posted has nothing to do with photoshop..

cool answer you know we were all newbie in l2 someday its not a 1st time see thing and btw i dont want c&c for this tag and perhaps this isnt mine btw this thing you posted has nothing to do with photoshop..

I have no idea from photoshop but

Try create a better one?

You have to learn accept the bad comments...

Sincerely is the worst signature that i have ever seen in this style.... I don't have something personal with you... Is just the simple truth... You F@CKED UP.... Is a completly mess with the C4Ds.... If you delete some parts it will be better... But not good at all.. I said a bit better.. No something wow or something good... It will remain a really bad signature....

Accept this and try to being better every time that you open Photoshop.

You have to learn accept the bad comments...

Sincerely is the worst signature that i have ever seen in this style.... I don't have something personal with you... Is just the simple truth... You F@CKED UP.... Is a completly mess with the C4Ds.... If you delete some parts it will be better... But not good at all.. I said a bit better.. No something wow or something good... It will remain a really bad signature....

Accept this and try to being better every time that you open Photoshop.

man.. i will try it. and you tell me what you didnt like. kobe tell it like a Attack to me.