Noob Here

HI i havent play aion in my life :P

Cuz i bored l2 and i hate wow i am thinking of starting AION.

Somethings i want to ask

1) a good private server easy and populated or just populated(about x4-x10)

2) a good race and class to start the game

3) any advise

4) a friend of me told me that AION got a campaing  .And you cant continue if you dont complete it ? Is he lying? And if its true how pvp servers work?

Thats all

1) I really don't know

2) Asmodians, chanter

3) Can't think of any

4) He is wrong, you can progress without them, but generally you need them for your own help and its a must at end level.

1)official server (if you decide to play a low rate server you should choose the retail one!for better gaming;)!!!

2)depends what your friends is cause if u are asmodians and they are elyos u cant play together..

3)dunno

4) I agree with your friend cause if you dont complete the quest until 25 lvl u cant go to another towns and basicly you cant go in abyss!

HI i havent play aion in my life :P

Cuz i bored l2 and i hate wow i am thinking of starting AION.

Somethings i want to ask

1) a good private server easy and populated or just populated(about x4-x10)

2) a good race and class to start the game

3) any advise

4) a friend of me told me that AION got a campaing  .And you cant continue if you dont complete it ? Is he lying? And if its true how pvp servers work?

Thats all

1)Privates servers even the best of them (www.infiniteaion.com) doesn't have even the half taste of official i wouldn't recommend to start private cause you will get a wrong first impression

2)Depending on which rcae you like elyos = easy mode asmodians = hard mode. i prefer asmodians , their looking and their areas. About class Sorc/Chanter is good for starters imo.

3)Don't be alone start with a friend. It's MMORPG having someone you know with ya won't get you bored

4)Yes there are Campaign Quests which are the storyline of your character , if you don't do them it's your option but on official you gotta do them for extra EXP/Items + fun

I want to ask some stupid questions to someone if you can add me soulcolision@hotmail.com

@phoenix

1) ill think of it

2) i decided to make a chanter

3) i have a friend playing official but he's full lvl

4) i guess that in low rate servers they give you armor,weapons to begin

Once we were all noobs but the game itself explain you what to do. Dont be bored and read when you click the links in the ingame quests. There is you answer for what you ask... Nobody explained all this questions to us. That is what for the "campaign" quests is for

How can i obtain stigmas i tried to ask but no1 answers

at 20lv a quest pops-up you do it and you get your 1st stigma with stigma shards

stigma shards you get them from mobs of the abyss

stigma you get them from random drop (any monster can drop any stigma) or you can buy them from the Trader Broker or you buy them from sanctum/pandaemonium but they cost a little much