interlude [L2J] WarExtrem

DumanisT

I tryd this server, and what I can say, Its really take care of what people want. GM told me that updates for balance and fixes coming this weekend, so I cant wait.

I really enjoy my last weekend of summer at this server. Community growing everyday.

I tryd this server, and what I can say, Its really take care of what people want. GM told me that updates for balance and fixes coming this weekend, so I cant wait.

I really enjoy my last weekend of summer at this server. Community growing everyday.

well.. i semi quited this project because i am dissapointed in DumanisT Leadership he has no clues about anything related to deving for either sql html xml pyhton or java. i was the only one that keept updating the server and fixing stuff. the only work he done was editing drops and insert some custom made npcs

Customs

WarExtrem custom featues :

Fighter mask :

500 p.def

600 m.def

+2500 extra HP

%10 attack speed

Mage Mask:

600pdef

500mdef

+2500 extra HP

%10 casting speed

n/c

only kids play there.this server sucks,only farm is good cause it's easy.no balance at pvp...and i think dumanist cant fix it.many bugs.

if u log in u will see 4 classes,sps/daggers/archers/tyrants.SPS CAUSE CANCEL WITHOUT FLAG!OMG!

only kids play there.this server sucks,only farm is good cause it's easy.no balance at pvp...and i think dumanist cant fix it.many bugs.

if u log in u will see 4 classes,sps/daggers/archers/tyrants.SPS CAUSE CANCEL WITHOUT FLAG!OMG!

Yea Tyrants & SPSs are really OP here. Staff should do something 'bout that.

sps op ? woot .. make pvp 1 vs 1 with smth ... and you'll see sps isent OP :)

he will make u 3-4 cancels for 5-6 secs and u will be w/o buffs.

Server is good but tyrants,mages,daggers are OP

daggers hit u for 5-6 dmg from front of u lol

resists dont work every mage curses lands from first time

if u have resist aqua or wind and a sph or sps do on u surrender+vortex u loose the resist

That's why i didnt joined this srv ;)

I know dumanist and his all L2warextrem srvs (like 3-4) was same sh1t ... archer OP + sps cancel :)

Anyway GL ... He will close it in 1 week then in some montsh re-open it again ! U WILL SEE!

sps casts the cancel in like 30 seconds , is that OP ? guess not , an archer pwns a mage anytime , anywhere , if he`s not a friggin noob. Tyrants have lame speed also , not too many crits.

And about the lags , the server was ddos atacked , but they got a protection , and it works simpy perfect right now.

Server has laggs but the rest is fine. btw eko u'r just a wannabe, at least if u were fair, stop qq.

haha stfu. anyway dumanisT cant fix those bugs since he has no knowledge. second ye its probly home hosted when i did first time speedtest the upload rate was from turkey to frensch isp 4mbit and download 6mbit~ it allso has 2gb ram instead of 4gb ram and uses 32bit version. not only that but hes using a old version whit random l2jserver int DP pack