interlude [L2OFF] L2Treasure 500x

Asiaaa

the enchant rate is low (retail is 66%) but i guess u made them like this so u wont have a starwars server and thats cool.

I will probably try it when it goes live. always wanted to play l2off high rate.

the enchant rate is low (retail is 66%) but i guess u made them like this so u wont have a starwars server and thats cool.

I will probably try it when it goes live. always wanted to play l2off high rate.

True,enchant rate is a bit low but thats ok.Btw any eta,beta?                                                                                                                                                     

This treasures seems really interesting, I've some suggestions:

We all know that the treasures just drop coo stuff with the a key right? Why don't you just put these key dropable in the epics? and after you can make him spawn [after the epic is dead] in his zone [exemple: you kill valakas, a box appears somewhere in FoG]

And you can low the chance of the success (to open). Like this it will be more fun and everyone loves to kill this epics right?

You can always add 2 ways to obtain this key, one buy quest [must be HARD] one by these epics! So even a solo player or a low clan can have his chance.

[EDIT]

Forgot to mention the olympiad, it would be possible to remove based class? and dunno if you can, block matchs with same ip or smth. would be nice :D

We all know that the treasures just drop coo stuff with the a key right? Why don't you just put these key dropable in the epics? and after you can make him spawn [after the epic is dead] in his zone [exemple: you kill valakas, a box appears somewhere in FoG]

And you can low the chance of the success (to open). Like this it will be more fun and everyone loves to kill this epics right?

You can always add 2 ways to obtain this key, one buy quest [must be HARD] one by these epics! So even a solo player or a low clan can have his chance.

[EDIT]

Forgot to mention the olympiad, it would be possible to remove based class? and dunno if you can, block matchs with same ip or smth. would be nice :D

Read his first post, he actually doesnt want specific clans to raid and get gear up but the whole community , thats why he made em droppable via 3 treasure chests.

btw farm keys and must be hard? rofl.Farming 24/7 to have a low chance on getting anything.No thx.

[EDIT]

The objective of the server is go give all the players a equal chance to get epic jewlery, even if the chance is low. The chests dropped from solo/party/mini rb/big rb wont require a key to open it, you just rightclick and you get the items following the dropchance. When you get a nice item like Sa crystal/top ls/apella part/epic there will be a announcement in the area.

About the olympiads, class bassed fights will be disabled because it will encourage to much feed.

The objective of the server is go give all the players a equal chance to get epic jewlery, even if the chance is low. The chests dropped from solo/party/mini rb/big rb wont require a key to open it, you just rightclick and you get the items following the dropchance. When you get a nice item like Sa crystal/top ls/apella part/epic there will be a announcement in the area.

About the olympiads, class bassed fights will be disabled because it will encourage to much feed.

You didn't actualy read it all...

Anyway we will see.

but its a high rate server... easy farm :'D i dont want fast star wars :'D

ur server seems to have some nice features..but as any other interlude server..it needs something unique..

maybe if u could make fortress works and with some nice prices for the winners..it could be nice..

just an idea

ur server seems to have some nice features..but as any other interlude server..it needs something unique..

maybe if u could make fortress works and with some nice prices for the winners..it could be nice..

just an idea

The Treasure chest feature should be unique ;) But im working on other features to get even more pvp in the server!

Feedback is much appreciated!

all the deal in this server will be spamming keys to unlock chests to get gear or chests are just few inside the area? pi sucks for party zone you better use soda or forgotten temple

There will be no spamming keys, the chest are drops from the mobs. You just rightclick on the chest and the items will appear.

PI will be good for party cause it will be cleaned, those small dino's will dissapear and only big ones will remain, with more trex's ofcors ^^. The big plain of PI will be much better for mass pvp.

There will be no spamming keys, the chest are drops from the mobs. You just rightclick on the chest and the items will appear.

PI will be good for party cause it will be cleaned, those small dino's will dissapear and only big ones will remain, with more trex's ofcors ^^. The big plain of PI will be much better for mass pvp.

Well the idea of mass pvp on PI is good but that place is being used in every interlude server.

Well the idea of mass pvp on PI is good but that place is being used in every interlude server.

The main Party zone will be PI, but there will be a area added when the area's will be to crowded. This area is still up for discussion.