[exploit]kill peoples while dead

PlayHard!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Okey i found that trick on one of the best Polish HR off servers i think it work everywhere but u rly need lucky to do this.U need 2 bishop if u have more u can do it faster. I did it in LoA 'cause there are many PK's and i want to have their drop xD . U must let mob to kill u while bishop spamming their ressurect skill but it's not all. When u die u must see window with ressurect and then fast click OK.If u have lucky u have all HP but u are still on the ground!I dunno why and how but u can atack players kill their and u dont get PK, if u want kill PK's bishop must take their drops. Its rly hard to do it with one bishop if u have more succes rate up. Tested on l2 c4 off

I TRY AND ADMIN SHE GIVE ME BANNED>>>BUT TY FOR SHARED [TEST IN L2VENDETA]

If I whant to do peoples nervous, I just stand near buffer, when hit someone, when he kill me and I press heal. I have full hp and I'm dead. I just write /target noob and when kill him. He can be a long way from me, but I can kill him anyway, but I'm with dagger. :)